Notices

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ tehran
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
are you kidding me? https://web.whatsapp.com/

oooh...no no no no

If it is not related to n900 So why did you put it in this forum? hummmmmmmmmmmmm???????
it wasnt a joke
it was a simple question...

i sayed : how can i login with my n900 ????

Last edited by bobsponge; 2015-02-04 at 16:20.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by bobsponge View Post
oooh...no no no no

If it is not related to n900 So why did you put it in this forum? hummmmmmmmmmmmm???????
it wasnt a joke
it was a simple question...

i sayed : how can i login with my n900 ????
there is a link in my post. you need to click link and check list of supported devices.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ tehran
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
there is a link in my post. you need to click link and check list of supported devices.
so n900 there arent in supported devices ... yes ???
and all of my question is this that N900 can decode the qrcodes?

quick question, i think i just noticed today but it doesn't say xxxx is typing...did we loose this feature?
#1 Nokia N900 Feb- 2011 - June - 2013 (Dead motherboard)
#2 Nokia N900 July-2013 (CSSU Stable) - Present
#3 Nokia N900 April-2014 (CSSU Thumb) - Present

Originally Posted by Ast007 View Post
quick question, i think i just noticed today but it doesn't say xxxx is typing...did we loose this feature?
Yes, it should be fixed in the next update (or at least i think that was ceene say if i donīt remember bad, he have to confirm).

Geetings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Yes, it should be fixed in the next update (or at least i think that was ceene say if i donīt remember bad, he have to confirm).

Geetings.
I am uploading right now a new version with this and a lot of other things solved as well. Sorry, I haven't had time to investigate the ghost contact issue, but given that I've changed a few things about how contacts are reported back (basically I've solved the group names and group members things) I wouldn't be surpised if the ghost contact stops appearing, although it's only a guess.

I'll be posting a full update soon.

Regards!

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Hi!

Version 2.0.4 has been released to extras-devel.
I won't be promoting this until tomorrow, to avoid exposing too much people too fast to a new release.

This is the changelog:
  • Fixed group commands (listing members, title, etc)
    This should solve lots of issues: missing names, missing titles, ability to change group subject, etc.
  • "X is typing" functionality restored and implemented for groups
    This now works again for individual chats and now, on groups, instead of saying "Name of the group is typing", the name of the last person that started typing will appear.
  • "Last seen functionality" fixed (cepiperez)
    Thank cepiperez for this, he provided main code for this fix.
  • Report read messages only when chat window is made active
    This is a request from a few messages ago, I didn't think about this but previous to this fix, blue ticks were sent when the chat window was open, now it only happens if chat window is active.

Known issues:
  • Registration update.
    CODeRUS has already sent me a pull request. Due to a bad timing, this didn't make it to latest release, but will definitely on the next one.
  • There's still a ghost contact.
  • The "Last seen functionality" wonīt change for the contacts that you already have a open conversation, you have to delete that conversation and open again, then it works. For others contacts (that you donīt have an open conversation), wonīt update "Last seen functionality" in the view window until you open a conversation.

I hope you enjoy this release, I believe we are now up to date to the functionality we had previous to the protocol change.

Regards

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

Last edited by ceene; 2015-02-05 at 15:52.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

Version 2.0.4 has been released to extras-devel.
I won't be promoting this until tomorrow, to avoid exposing too much people too fast to a new release.

This is the changelog:
  • Fixed group commands (listing members, title, etc)
    This should solve lots of issues: missing names, missing titles, ability to change group subject, etc.
  • "X is typing" functionality restored and implemented for groups
    This now works again for individual chats and now, on groups, instead of saying "Name of the group is typing", the name of the last person that started typing will appear.
  • "Last seen functionality" fixed (cepiperez)
    Thank cepiperez for this, he provided main code for this fix.
  • Report read messages only when chat window is made active
    This is a request from a few messages ago, I didn't think about this but previous to this fix, blue ticks were sent when the chat window was open, now it only happens if chat window is active.

Known issues:
  • Registration update.
    CODeRUS has already sent me a pull request. Due to a bad timing, this didn't make it to latest release, but will definitely on the next one.

I hope you enjoy this release, I believe we are now up to date to the functionality we had previous to the protocol change.

Regards

Thank you,.! can't wait to taste new release

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
I am uploading right now a new version with this and a lot of other things solved as well. Sorry, I haven't had time to investigate the ghost contact issue, but given that I've changed a few things about how contacts are reported back (basically I've solved the group names and group members things) I wouldn't be surpised if the ghost contact stops appearing, although it's only a guess.

I'll be posting a full update soon.

Regards!
At fisrt sight, still got the ghost contact, anyway, is not a big problem and you can fix other stuff that got priority, i can wait.

The "Last seen functionality" wonīt change for the contacts that you already have a open conversation, you have to delete that conversation and open again, then it works.

For others contacts (that you donīt have an open conversation), wonīt update "Last seen functionality" in the view window until you open a conversation.

Greetings.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
At fisrt sight, still got the ghost contact, anyway, is not a big problem and you can fix other stuff that got priority, i can wait.

The "Last seen functionality" wonīt change for the contacts that you already have a open conversation, you have to delete that conversation and open again, then it works.

For others contacts (that you donīt have an open conversation), wonīt update "Last seen functionality" in the view window until you open a conversation.

Greetings.
Cool, thanks for the report!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari