Portuguese (if you need it) - Visualização contínua

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
the translation of:

"Continuous view"
Dutch/Nederlands = "Doorlopend zicht"
surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peter2p For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
i think there is some conflict between CSSU testing and KP50. when i boot in kp50 my phones cpu is constantly running at above 6%. and with default nokia kernel and just sets below 5% when idle.
I have both installed and have seen nothing increased. In fact, I've seen a general increase in battery life. Also, I have had no issues with using fMMS, and have sent and received several MMS since the update. (Using T-Mobil US).

If lots of people are having an issue in Italy on T-Mobil, it may be something T-Mobil has done in your area that happened at about the same time. I know for a short time on AT&T US I was unable to get MMS because AT&T updated it's database to include IMEI numbers for the N900 and labeled it as "not supporting MMS", so were just tossing MMS to my device to their online service. Took almost a week of calling tech support to get them to turn that off.

Last edited by woody14619; 2012-03-28 at 23:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
@all - finally osso-pdf-reader localization will be included in the next CSSU-testing update, but we need some help with the translation of:

"Continuous view"

Please translate it to the language you are using or you are good in and make a post here. Try to keep the translation short and meaningful

Thanks.
Polish - "Widok ciągły"
---

On slightly different matter...

Almost everyday, on IRC, or via TMO threads, someone ask for help with problems, that would be easily solved (in few seconds to few minutes, most of the times) using backupmenu. Yet, many people don't have it installed - some by ignorance, but I feel that majority of them just aren't so "fluent" in TMO readings, and have NFC about backupmenu, before problem arise and they read frustrating answer - "You problem would be easily solved using backupmenu - yet, if You don't have it installed, reflash is best/only option".

So, going to the merit - I think it would be great idea, to include backupmenu into CSSU (at least, testing branch for now). I think it's absolutely essential program (CSSU already have incorporated things of less importance, for convenience reasons), and putting it into CSSU would save a *lotta* hell of people from reflash adventures.

Android kids are mostly quite dumb, but they've got something right from time to time - Cyanogen mod include their backupmenu equivalent ("clockwork orange") - well, lately their best custom kernel have it built-in to!
---

From a technical point of view, backupmenu is used for months, and can be considered rock-stable. No matter is user is doing backups or not, it allows USB networking and SSH access, which allow to fix most problems, from noob-grade mistakes, to developers experiments.

Also, RobbieThe1st has lately become active and (slowly) working on it again, so it's not "abandoned" code. The only problem I can see so far, is making it compatible, no matter is one is using multiboot, or not (up to date, two exclusive versions exist - upstream "no backupmenu", and slightly modified one, that loads from BM). I'm pretty sure, that this can be solved by less or more ugly dependency checking, or something like that.
---

Most important thing - what CSSU devs and trusted testers/users think about it?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
i am having a strange problem. when i boot my phone it only shows a black screen and remains the same. then i have to switch it off n then restart again. that time it starts normally, but there is an error- your custom kernel was not loaded. and the date and time also change to 1 nov. 2000.
what to do.?

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
Originally Posted by abhirajsoni View Post
i am having a strange problem. when i boot my phone it only shows a black screen and remains the same. then i have to switch it off n then restart again. that time it starts normally, but there is an error- your custom kernel was not loaded. and the date and time also change to 1 nov. 2000.
what to do.?
had same ssue..let me gues..u have speedpatch installed..advice:get rid of it as it doesnt improove speed all that much with kp50 and messes things up.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
@all - finally osso-pdf-reader localization will be included in the next CSSU-testing update, but we need some help with the translation of:

"Continuous view"

Please translate it to the language you are using or you are good in and make a post here. Try to keep the translation short and meaningful

Thanks.
Finnish: Jatkuva näkymä

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanttu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
excellent update btw! I like the new HD and DVD buttons on the camera UI. thanks
they all look the same as fine on my device. is that right?

How do i solve cssu broken package problem.am tryin 2 install maemeemo and i keep getting broken packages
.am using
cssu testing + kp50

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
isn't there google translate?

Last edited by Minhaz; 2012-03-29 at 08:15. Reason: typo

Tags
cssu testing