Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Today I released the first version of my Matrix Theme. It still needs some work but it is out so I can get a feel of what people think about it. Also I updated my Windows XP theme to version 1.0 today! It has all reported errors and new custom Icons. Please note that you must reboot Tablet to see Custom Icons. I also released several Linux Mint Backgrounds to go with the Linux Mint Theme being released this week. Remember you can always request custom themes.

Theme Hackers Home

I also have 3 other Theme designers helping out now working on there own themes. Including a new 007 theme do to be out before the movie is released.

Keep a lookout for new themes weekly.

Screenshots
Attached Images

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2008-09-09 at 11:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Hey, great stuff. Could you post a screenshot of your matrix theme in action to this post? I have to try it out tomorrow myself.

The Following User Says Thank You to konttori For This Useful Post:
Yeah, Once I get home and can do it. I'll throw up a few of some others ones I'm working on as well.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Nice stuff, but as I stated in your original winxp thread, I still believe that the winXP theme would look a little tidier if you removed the resize bar from the taskbar - have you considered this?

Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
Nice stuff, but as I stated in your original winxp thread, I still believe that the winXP theme would look a little tidier if you removed the resize bar from the taskbar - have you considered this?
you mean the arrow in the middle? I didn't see your recommend that but I had considered it.

i mean the bar that you click and drag on to make the task bar bigger (the line running from 'start' to the clock on winxp) - it goes away if you click 'lock taskbar' after right clicking the taskbar.

Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
i mean the bar that you click and drag on to make the task bar bigger (the line running from 'start' to the clock on winxp) - it goes away if you click 'lock taskbar' after right clicking the taskbar.
I try it and see how it looks.

I have release my Linux Mint theme first beta today also. Download it and take a look, I will also be uploading screenshots to my new blog/website http://themehackers.maemobox.org check it out for all my theme news.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
I think it should be left as a reminder until we get a "lock desktop" setting...
And the theme should be forcibly installed on the tablets of the relevant decision-makers at Nokia.

Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I think it should be left as a reminder until we get a "lock desktop" setting...
And the theme should be forcibly installed on the tablets of the relevant decision-makers at Nokia.
lol that is true if you think about it we can't lock our tablets desktop so that bar should be there.

Oh, and assuming the things that look like they need fixed about the Matrix theme are going to be fixed, it's looking quite nice. Needs a port of xscreensaver now, just so we can run xmatrix.

(No, really, we do need some of the xscreensaver hacks on the tablets; I'll have to work on that...)