Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Hello. as the title of the thread says which one has better scopes in future ?

Last edited by panjgoori; 2012-11-03 at 04:52.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
I'd say medical. And contribute to maemo community as a hobby. Well paid job and great hobby.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I am not not sure what a medical engineers are doing exactly, but it seems that the pay grade could be a little higher even if the working area seems a bit smaller. Software engineer is great and it's not like the future needs less software. From the software area you have a wide range of areas choose between.
You should also consider where you live planning to live city countries becouse the are you living in might be stronger in some areas.

What is a medical engineers do?

To me the software engineering the way to go. But if you can't choose. Find the favorit spot in the city, sit there 5-10 minutes and think about what choice you would like when you geting old and can't work anymore. The right one will come to you...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
thanks everyone. personally i love software engineering that's why i'm planning to change from medical to software engineering.

i'm planning to move to UAE or Oman or any other country in middle east.

btw, what is the difference between software engineering and computer engineering ?

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
at my university medical engineering is totally crap. for the first moment if you hearing "medical", you'd think "wow, that must be intressting and very hard to study, so when i'm done, everyone wants to employ me", but the truth is, no one need those medical engineers, at least in germany. i know that for example Fresenius doesnt employ medical engineers, but rather communications engineers. thats the experience i've made

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So what's are they reading? Do they build Lasers, scanners, equipment. More hardware than software?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
Hello. as the title of the thread says which one has better scopes in future ?
Follow your heart (if you got the nerve). What matters in the end is to live a happy and meaningful life. Having said that, getting food on the table is pri one, meaning the heart business is often a load of crap at the end of the day. Life is hard

What I mean is you cannot see into the future, but you can see into your heart if you try hard enough. Besides, combining medical and software engineering should be a piece of cake.