I bought two extra batteries thinking that I must have an old or bad battery but I am still disappointed with the batter life that I am getting. The 2 that I bought are supposedly new. When I watch a video clip for 45 mins, the battery indicator drops down to red (low battery indicator comes on. Am I expecting too much from the battery or is that somewhat normal? I am using headphones on Media Player with volume at about 30% and brightness at 3/5 bars with it in offline mode and no other apps running.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by cheetos316 View Post
I bought two extra batteries thinking that I must have an old or bad battery but I am still disappointed with the batter life that I am getting. The 2 that I bought are supposedly new. When I watch a video clip for 45 mins, the battery indicator drops down to red (low battery indicator comes on. Am I expecting too much from the battery or is that somewhat normal? I am using headphones on Media Player with volume at about 30% and brightness at 3/5 bars with it in offline mode and no other apps running.
wow that doesn't sound right to me?!
I can watch a whole movie (Hellboy 2) - and still 70% battery left.... so sounds fishy to me :|
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Hmm.... sounds like crappy battery... again! It is supposed to be OEM and new. I wonder how this could be. Has anyone ever tried analyzing the batteries to see how much charge they hold?