Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego, CA
Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
The stop and reload icons for the RSS desktop applet are also used in the RSS application. To make the RSS applet look consistent with the other applets, I raised its button graphics and icons a few pixels, which left the icons off-center when used in other places. Since it's not a functional problem (and it's kind of hard to fix) it's not at the top of my list, but I'll figure something out eventually.
Yeah, not to mention it's only visible for a few seconds. But I needed 2 items to make a list

I would like to add a vote of confidence for the blue border on the theme background, it's a nice touch. Right now if you try to line up a widget with the outer line/curve, you'll get some shadow where the widget meets the line. This would probably be impossible to fix without jaggies though.

Really dig it, the sound pack is top notch as well, I have some feedback to leave on that thread as well.

Originally Posted by go1dfish View Post
I would like to add a vote of confidence for the blue border on the theme background, it's a nice touch. Right now if you try to line up a widget with the outer line/curve, you'll get some shadow where the widget meets the line. This would probably be impossible to fix without jaggies though.
I'm not actually sure what you mean... Could you post a screenshot?

The Following User Says Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
@ian

this theme is cool! soothing for the eyes.

one problem of mine is that i am kinda having a hard time looking on e-mails, which is read or unread, almost the same color. i would do or update any workarounds. thanks

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
i like the boarders on each pane, now i can set my widgets and shortcuts on a perfect measurement.

thanks

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Kudos for a fantastic job done right.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

it is awesome dude,,
thank u

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Switzerland
Thank you for this wonderful theme! Love it.

Unfortunately as already stated text is not readable in OMWeather and in Web2SMS when writing a text messgage (will notify the developer as well).

I can't use now, because it's not compatible with Web2SMS. What a pity

Cheers.
AF

Last edited by alexff; 2010-07-31 at 11:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to alexff For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alexff View Post
Unfortunately as already stated text is not readable in OMWeather and in Web2SMS when writing a text messgage (will notify the developer as well).
The OMWeather bug was filed, and they've already pushed a fixed version to extras-devel.

I don't have Web2SMS configured on my device, and it looks like I'd need to make an account to set it up... If you could post a screenshot of the invisible text, and another of the same screen in one of the built-in themes, I'll try to figure out whether the bug is in the theme or the app. If it's black text on a black background, I suspect the bug is in the app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
My wallpaper is black with borders, but it's not present the strange circle of the ian's avatar. Where should it be?
Something I don't like are the black characters with the blue background , for example in the virtual keyboard (bottom) and in the phone calls (select contact) it's not easy to read.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
The OMWeather bug was filed, and they've already pushed a fixed version to extras-devel.

I don't have Web2SMS configured on my device, and it looks like I'd need to make an account to set it up... If you could post a screenshot of the invisible text, and another of the same screen in one of the built-in themes, I'll try to figure out whether the bug is in the theme or the app. If it's black text on a black background, I suspect the bug is in the app.
Okuda Theme:

Nokia NSeries Theme (PR1.2):

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to alexff For This Useful Post:

Tags
fremantle, theme release