Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Guys, you have been so helpful for the past year, I love my N900 so much, but I've been thinking of moving on to something else, the thing is, how can I? There isn't any phone like it, or even better in my eyes.
The reasons I would sell it are as follows:
> To get another device

Whoops that was just one reason, well I guess that's because it's perfect, I just don't want to have it for 2years and I could sell it and buy something else and get back some money because here in Trinidad I can sell the phone for basically the same price I got it for. $3400TTD or was it $4300TTD I think I'll sell it for $4300TTD because it comes full of apps.

The only phone I like so far is the Galaxy S II but that's all and it doesn't even have a physical keyboard :/

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
There's still no phone like it, and the unwashed masses seem to like the world's thinnest phones.

If you need a phone now, grab the SGS2. Unlocked bootloader, crazy specs. XDA loves it.
If you can wait, let's see if Nokia delivers on it's promise of the N9(50). If nothing comes out of Nokia, grab the highest-spec Android phone with a *LED screen. At least it isn't iOS, and being the big brand-name phone, XDA will likely support it for years to come.

Yes you are right there is still no device like it at all, I can honestly wait, but you see in my country the SGS2 isn't available yet and when the N9(50) comes out that will be a further wait so I'm thinking if I don't sell it now I won't ever be able to sell it in this country.

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Well, get it shipped ASAP, then sell the N900.
Better now than never, it is a PITA to repair broken USB ports.

My usb port isn't broken and never was, I can ship the SGS2 but then I'll have to get one like the one you suggested, if you send me a link to a good deal then I'll look into it because I really don't shop online at all so I wouldn't know the best places to look even though I know eBay and Amazon I wouldn't know where to get the best deal but I just saw the teaser for the N9 pretty cool.

You see I want a device temporary at the moment because after I saw the rumored specs on the N9 I really wanted it. So a device which I can buy then sell over would be good like the SGS2 or even the N8

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO