Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
It's a couple months away I believe but soon enough will be the anniversary of my N900's creation and this will make it 2years that it's been born and 1year that I own it. I love this device so much, I really can't go back to closed off devices, or devices with no active multitasking, I've asked myself the question recently, if Apple get's active multitasking, will I switch over? My Answer was no. Why because there company pisses me off, they con people out of their hard earned cash and that sickens me. Google however I'm a bit more cool with although I really just dislike how Android feels, I had nitdroid and it feels so wrong in my hands, Maemo is just comfortable for me and I'm not a programmer I'm just the average user that needed a device that would last a long time, and that's exactly what I have, I have no complaints, the device works just as I want it to. I love it. I love this community, you guys are amazing, and I appreciate you all, even those with negative comments towards my nokia n900.

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RenaldoTT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Amen, brother.

I've said it before but I'm absolutely spoiled by the N900. The next device has to be something very special to top this.

Also, I think the N900 was a "disruption" of its own when it came out. Maybe the N9 can be the same, only with mass-chicken-minded user-friendliness. Let's see! But Maemo 5 and MeeGo DE will keep me entertained for quite a while I think.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
...I love this device so much, I really can't go back to closed off devices, or devices with no active multitasking, I've asked myself the question recently, if Apple get's active multitasking, will I switch over? My Answer was no. Why because there company pisses me off, they con people out of their hard earned cash and that sickens me. Google however I'm a bit more cool with although I really just dislike how Android feels, I had nitdroid and it feels so wrong in my hands, Maemo is just comfortable for me...
...I love this community, you guys are amazing, and I appreciate you all, even those with negative comments towards my nokia n900.
+1 on all points! exactly what i have been thinking recently.
i'm also an ordinary user who benefits much from the people of TMO. it's thanks to this community that my initial disappointments have been rid early so i get to love my N900 more.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Never have i seen truer words written, the N900 is so fantastic a device i hail its exsistance and i know many feel the same way.

Love to see anything even close to it !.

Tags
anniversary, gushing