Notices

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
likewise installed with preenv hd script but not working correctly. game opens ok proper screen resolution etc. problem is when i select "how to play" the screen becomes approx 1/4 size (plays in bottom left corner) and no touch response at all. if choose "begin journey" screen goes black as if to load but just hangs with game never starting. got glowhocky,sliceit,quell,seasons,rio tt rockets,glyder2,kamiretro,doodlepool all working perfect just this doesnt ? wonder if i need to gconf screen ? but menu is ok so stuck !
did you use preenv-hd and desktopgen-hd?
try with
Code:
sudo chown -R user /gamepath/com.gamefolder
and with
Code:
sudo chmod +rwx /gamepath/com.gamefolder
reRun
Code:
preenv-hd
and
Code:
desktopgen-hd  /gamepath/com.gamefolder/appinfo.json

The Following User Says Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by N900L View Post
no i just want to get it into portrait mode because it started the first time in landscape mode and i saw this game running on the iphone in portrait mode.
Mine works perfectly fine in portrait. Have you messed about with orientation manually?

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
did you use preenv-hd and desktopgen-hd?
try with
Code:
sudo chown -R user /gamepath/com.gamefolder
and with
Code:
sudo chmod +rwx /gamepath/com.gamefolder
reRun
Code:
preenv-hd
and
Code:
desktopgen-hd  /gamepath/com.gamefolder/appinfo.json

cheers for your reply and hd patch santiago

used your commands but same result . as i posted , installed loads of hd games with your hd patch and all work fine . beyondynth opens fine and main menu is perfect . nformation and options both work . when i do how to play you get leaves blow across the screen , this is fullscreen but actual gameplay screen (seen at same time as leaves) is bottom left of screen about 1/4 screen with no touch response.
i wonder if bad ipk but do think that there probably arent many copies about ? not sure as your copy obviously works and mine fails !

edit : when trying to load actual game when screen is black and nothing happens ,htop shows cpu at 87% !

edit 2 : Added screenshots , first 2 pics show options/how to play level select - working full screen with correct touch responses
second pics show how it goes wrong ! game screen shrinks but leaves dont ?!? and lastly actual screen 1/4 size with no touch screen responses. actual game doesnt even load
Attached Images

Last edited by moepda; 2011-09-20 at 21:19. Reason: add screenshots of problem

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
@beach king
i just restored the cosmicnitro gconftool.
its still in landscape mode but the touchscreen is wrong now.
but it worked on slice it.
thank you.

this game isnt fun in landscape as its better to play with one hand.

Originally Posted by N900L View Post
@beach king
i just restored the cosmicnitro gconftool.
its still in landscape mode but the touchscreen is wrong now.
but it worked on slice it.
thank you.

this game isnt fun in landscape as its better to play with one hand.
Most games work fine for me unlike buka and bukaHD it still have some touchscreen coordination issue and some other games ...
I cant find any ipk for cosmicnitro
can u pm me with link ?!

I will try it.
Glowing Hokey HD is working fine with me in portrait mode and with good touch coordinates ..

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
cheers for your reply and hd patch santiago

used your commands but same result . as i posted , installed loads of hd games with your hd patch and all work fine . beyondynth opens fine and main menu is perfect . nformation and options both work . when i do how to play you get leaves blow across the screen , this is fullscreen but actual gameplay screen (seen at same time as leaves) is bottom left of screen about 1/4 screen with no touch response.
i wonder if bad ipk but do think that there probably arent many copies about ? not sure as your copy obviously works and mine fails !

edit : when trying to load actual game when screen is black and nothing happens ,htop shows cpu at 87% !

edit 2 : Added screenshots , first 2 pics show options/how to play level select - working full screen with correct touch responses
second pics show how it goes wrong ! game screen shrinks but leaves dont ?!? and lastly actual screen 1/4 size with no touch screen responses. actual game doesnt even load
ummm very strange tell me the game version, maybe it's wrong the game version. if you wait, the screen is in full mode or is it 1/4? becouse to see it in full screen i have to wait the the foliage went away.. in the animation frames i mean

The Following User Says Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by beach king View Post
Most games work fine for me unlike buka and bukaHD it still have some touchscreen coordination issue and some other games ...
I cant find any ipk for cosmicnitro
can u pm me with link ?!

I will try it.
Glowing Hokey HD is working fine with me in portrait mode and with good touch coordinates ..
glow hockey HD working fine? can u control the paddle by touch or u hav to press anywhere and the paddle moves there? which one?
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
I downladed ipk files for angry birds season HD and angry birds rio hd and install preenv-hd and did the trick with libSLD
now I can open AB season HD but it is too large for the screen. How can I change it?
I can't open AB rio HD, it is trying to open but after some sec the screen closes. What can I do?

Check HD versions are 800x480 compatible, format your files 8 times for added security, try on nitdroid, should be more compatible.

where can i download web os games.. ?sorry newbie

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss