Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
I am including $50 for shipping as a standard fee, I dont want to put money on it because it is a bit expensive here, I would use your FeDeX account, not sure if where I live I have a Fedex, but I think there are other couriers that can make the shipment to Fedex and Fedex do the wordwide shipment.

Options, options, I can waranty that I will give you back the remaining money in case shipping is less.

Made In China. Nokia N9 64GB. White barcode label.

says "Nokia N9 Black 64GB(StarHub)" atop the IMEI barcode.

gerbick you can remove me from your list. my black 64 GB baby arrived today (many thanks again).

It arrived from whymobile.com today in Singapore, so they are legit. I ordered it Sunday. Here is the story on buying from them for US peeps:

- $842 US total, includes shipping to the US, paypal fee, and insurance.

- it is the black version even though the 64 GB entry on the site doesn't say (I ordered a second from Negri to be safe because I wasn't sure I would receive black).

- whymobile.com declared the full value for insurance purposes. As A US resident I paid no customs fees.

- the phone is made in china. it is branded with the starhub logo on the lock screen. the box has a white barcode label.

- it does not come with a US power adapter (apparently the Negri one does according to other reports)

- whymobile.com's return policy is vague, however in their mission statement they describe the general terms. you need to call.

- they also don't seem to have contact info besides a phone number if you have order issues. they are a brick and mortar in singapore.

any other questions let me know. when the Negri one shows up I'll confirm how that went too (paid a little less for that one $777 US total for the 64 GB with the coupon code).

Last edited by Drekkie; 2011-10-28 at 12:25.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:
I am talking with the seller to see if I can get a better deal for multiple (and future) purchases, so long he has agreed to sell me the 16GB variation for less.

$620 plus shipping his last offer.

anyone gonna take this?
I will leave the offer until tomorrow, then I will offer this one to my Barbados friend.

edit: my bad, it is $620 plus shipping

Last edited by dcastrog; 2011-10-28 at 01:37.

@dcastrog
Sorry if it seems to be stepping on your toes but with an October 2011 join date, can you provide an ebay or amazon account for trust purposes? I'm not interested personally but it could allay some fears about someone running with money (even with Paypal.)

Yes, sorry, well I know its hard, I joined here because I wanted help to get mine,

I can provide an Ebay account at davidcastrog I can put it up there, just trying to help.

cheers

Last edited by dcastrog; 2011-10-28 at 02:07.

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
Yes, sorry, well I know its hard, I joined here because I wanted help to get mine,

I can provide an Ebay account at davidcastrog I can put it up there, just trying to help.

cheers
Hey David, Do you think your contact will get the 64GB in white? Thx

Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
Hey David, Do you think your contact will get the 64GB in white? Thx
He wont get it in white, he just told me. And the 64 GB versions also seem unlikely, unless it is with Telcel which will release them in the second week of november.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
I am talking with the seller to see if I can get a better deal for multiple (and future) purchases, so long he has agreed to sell me the 16GB variation for less.

$620 plus shipping his last offer.

anyone gonna take this?
I will leave the offer until tomorrow, then I will offer this one to my Barbados friend.

edit: my bad, it is $620 plus shipping
I want it! I will write you to gmail right now...

He wont get it in white, he just told me. And the 64 GB versions also seem unlikely, unless it is with Telcel which will release them in the second week of november.
I see Thanks. I will track the thread to see if anything changes but I'm looking for white 64GB. Thanks for your efforts for the community!

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop