Notices

Originally Posted by hamalla View Post
Onko tarkoitus julkaista wp7:lle mapsia?
Jos wp7:lle tulee Qt-tuki niin sitten kyllä, mutta muuten ei todennäköisesti.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orava For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by orava View Post
Jos wp7:lle tulee Qt-tuki niin sitten kyllä, mutta muuten ei todennäköisesti.
Ei nimittäin ole tulossa =D

The Following User Says Thank You to Mandibela For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Hmm...mulla ainakin vaikuttais toimivan (N9:ssä). Voit koittaa laittaa ensin offline-tilan päälle, sitten uudelleenkäynnistät Mapsin ja laitat takasin online-tilaan, jos sitten lähtis toimimaan.
Mulla ei ainakaan korjaantunut offline-tilalla ja rebootilla. OSM:t vaan toimii ja kun painaa muita nappeja niin Base map -asetus ei muutu mihinkään.

Komentoriviltä aukaistuna ei ainakaan ohjelma herjaa yhtään mitään terminaaliin kun yrittää painella toimimattomia karttoja...

e: näyttäisi jostain syystä tuo wms_settings.ini degeneroituvan vain OSM:t kattavaksi versioksi jossain sillä välillä kun zipissä oleva tiedosto on kopioitu laitteelle ja sovellus on käynnistetty ja suljettu kertaalleen. laitteena tosiaan n950

ee: nyt se sit degeneroitui ihan erilaiseksi ja siitä hävisi mm OSM:t... mistäköhän tässä tilanteessa kannattaisi lähteä liikkeelle? voin kyllä selvitellä ongelmaa tarkemmin jos haluat.

eee: nyt lähti toimimaan! kopioin vielä neljännen kerran molemmat tiedostot jolloin OSM:t hävisi karttavalikosta ja nyt ainakin suurin osa valittavissa olevista kartoista toimii.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2012-02-23 at 07:28.

First of all, thanks for the fantastic Mapsi. The 4.1.3 works just great on my N9. But then, I installed in onto my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and all went just fine during installation, no errors no nothing. And the icon appeared just fine under "Applications". But when I try to open Mapsi in my laptop, nothing happens? No errors, but no Mapsi either? Should it work on 10.04 or should I just try installing it again?

Thanks again for Mapsi, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by nysimeego View Post
First of all, thanks for the fantastic Mapsi. The 4.1.3 works just great on my N9. But then, I installed in onto my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and all went just fine during installation, no errors no nothing. And the icon appeared just fine under "Applications". But when I try to open Mapsi in my laptop, nothing happens? No errors, but no Mapsi either? Should it work on 10.04 or should I just try installing it again?

Thanks again for Mapsi, much appreciated!
I noticed that I had made an error with that Ubuntu package and it actually contains Mapsi version 4.1.0 (I took the link away because of that). Anyway it should work on 10.04. There's probably some missing dependencies and that's why it won't start. You can try to run it from terminal (executable is /opt/Mapsi/bin/mapsi) and it'll most likely give some error messages.

I noticed that I had made an error with that Ubuntu package and it actually contains Mapsi version 4.1.0 (I took the link away because of that). Anyway it should work on 10.04. There's probably some missing dependencies and that's why it won't start. You can try to run it from terminal (executable is /opt/Mapsi/bin/mapsi) and it'll most likely give some error messages.
Hmmm... that's odd. It says

error while loading shared libraries: libQtLocation.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Originally Posted by nysimeego View Post
Hmmm... that's odd. It says

error while loading shared libraries: libQtLocation.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Sorry, I forgot that you'll need to run it with /lib/ld-linux.so.2 --library-path /opt/qt4/lib/ /opt/Mapsi/bin/mapsi so it knows to search Qt Mobility libraries from the correct place. It probably won't start with that command either but it might give some other error message.

Hello ,

first of all , thnx for this great app , i live in Algeria the map is detailed there

i have a question : to download the must detailed map , wich layer i have to choose ?

i've downloaded the 611.** layer , but whene i zom to max it recommande to download and i get a silver tiles with nothing !!

ps: i zoomed in the area i've selectet to download

thanx

Originally Posted by Eyaddado View Post
Hello ,

first of all , thnx for this great app , i live in Algeria the map is detailed there

i have a question : to download the must detailed map , wich layer i have to choose ?

i've downloaded the 611.** layer , but whene i zom to max it recommande to download and i get a silver tiles with nothing !!

ps: i zoomed in the area i've selectet to download

thanx
Yes, in OSM Mapnik map the 611 (this number means width of one 256x256 pixel map tile image in meters) layer is the most detailed one, so if you have downloaded those you should be able to zoom to max. There's most likely a bug somewhere as it won't work. I'll try to fix it to the next version.

Sorry, I forgot that you'll need to run it with /lib/ld-linux.so.2 --library-path /opt/qt4/lib/ /opt/Mapsi/bin/mapsi so it knows to search Qt Mobility libraries from the correct place. It probably won't start with that command either but it might give some other error message.
Here's the message and the problem:

qrc:///qml/WmsSettingsFileError.qml:1:1: module "QtQuick" version 1.1 is not installed
Muistialueen ylitys