Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Pune,India
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
we will have location sharing in 3 weeks?

btw i'd reather prefer to hack Viber after Yappari
I agree with gianko. Please hack Viber after Yappari.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
I honestly really dislike Viber. It's slow, big data consumption, calling doesn't work 50% of the time.

I'll just stick with Whatsapp for a while. Hoping for Babble or Babel from Google will be a lot better.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
we will have location sharing in 3 weeks?

btw i'd reather prefer to hack Viber after Yappari
I'm not sure if Yappari will ever support Location sharing...

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Awesome new features for v0.0.32 Scorpius :-)
What do you think of LINE? Its growing fast as alternative to WhatsApp. It has other features like free calls etc. Personally I think is a WhatsApp with a lot of smileys and a lot of stickers that I find irrelevant, but I'm curious if you think a client for Maemo would run ok. Almost I don't use it, only sometimes when I boot on NITDroid and it hungs, and close frequently.

Last edited by Fatalist; 2013-05-15 at 18:42.

I haven't seen LINE or Vibe. I would have to take a look at them and ask around who uses them to see if they're popular.

A couple of screenshots, shall we?

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I haven't seen LINE or Vibe. I would have to take a look at them and ask around who uses them to see if they're popular.
I think BB messenger is more used (at least where we from, you should know), but Line is free (as far i know) don't know how popular is, and don't know about Vibe popular is either.

What game is that?

And the crop is like contacs crop or like we see in the picture with the arrows?

Would be cool if is like contacs, but you do it like you think, doesn't matter really much is guess.

Greetings.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2013-05-16 at 00:32.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
I think BB messenger is more used (at least where we from, you should know), but Line is free (as far i know) don't know how popular is, and don't know about Vibe popular is either.

What game is that?

And the crop is like contacs crop or like we see in the picture with the arrows?

Would be cool if is like contacs, but you do it like you think, doesn't matter really much is guess.

Greetings.
It's not as bad as the cropping when selecting an image for a contact. It's way better.

I guess you can't see the selection rectangle in the picture (click zoom on the picture). Sometimes it's hard to see. You move your finger and you move the rectangle. The up and down arrows increase and decrease the rectangle size.

The game I think is NFS Hot Pursuit or a different one I don't remember.

0.0.32 is ready and built. I'm just testing it for a while to see if I can find bugs.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
It's not as bad as the cropping when selecting an image for a contact. It's way better.

I guess you can't see the selection rectangle in the picture (click zoom on the picture). Sometimes it's hard to see. You move your finger and you move the rectangle. The up and down arrows increase and decrease the rectangle size.

The game I think is NFS Hot Pursuit or a different one I don't remember.

0.0.32 is ready and built. I'm just testing it for a while to see if I can find bugs.
I saw it, that's what i mean, moving the rectangle with the finger, i though it was with the arrows or something like that.

Well just waiting then for 0.0.32.

Greetings.

Another neat feature of 0.0.32:

And yes: 117.12 MB sent is a bug in the counter that I'm already looking for.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Tamil Nadu, India
Another neat feature of 0.0.32:

And yes: 117.12 MB sent is a bug in the counter that I'm already looking for.
Wow! A data counter within the app! You're the man Scorpius! Really looking forward for 0.0.32.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp