Posts: 53 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ india
(sorry for improper english)
hi guys,two days before my n900 suddenly switched off after making acall to my friend.After that it was never reboot.i tried so many times by replacing battery(also my spare fully wall charged battery), if i press the power on button no responce on device,even the charging L.E.D also never on.&also no charging .my device was completely dead.after two days try i was take a decision to reflash(i have no pc in my home so i need a help from my friend who have a pc in home) but i doubt it was any hardware problem? because i have kp49 with lv 250 805 overclocking,& some more Extra-devil & Extra-testing apps.suddenly i got one idea that is during flashing we press the "u" key & inserted the usb cable,so why not i try these same method but different one "by pressing the u key & inserting the power on charger plug"(not pc connected usb cable). i tried this idea & got success by pressing the u key & inserting the charger my n900 L.E.D was on ,next i swith on my phone it was rebooted & now every thing working normal.so i was not reflash my phone.i dont know what exactly happened , and i need to share this miracle with my beloved community.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ammuvi For This Useful Post: