Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
The phone automatically switches to the language of your sim card. When i got my phone from Denmark and inserted my Tmobile US sim card in it it started up in English.
hmm i have that Denmark device too and it was in danish. After giving it to Nokia care in exchange for a new device (mine was broken) i got another danish N9 with language in danish again :P

Originally Posted by romain65 View Post
Same thing, restart the phone, and the installation ok.

confirm - reboot helped to finalize the installation, but i am not sure if everything works correctly. after 1st reboot the phone returned sim card error. after 2nd reboot the sim card was recognized.
l

After downloading mine gets stuck at 0% and after few minutes says: update interrupted.
Tried rebooting, doesn't help.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
anyone else missing emotions in messages? instead I get white icons =[

If you're having trouble with the downloads I suggest waiting (I know its hard. lol) a day or two before trying again. I cant imagine that Nokia would account for much traffic on the N9 updates. They may be overwhelmed by eager N9 owners.

This really makes the n9 even greater!! Like the folders. Dlna works great. Heptic feedback when press and hold. Great copy paste function. history in browser. swipe to close is quicker and more accurate! works every time now The phone feels snappier with quicker transisitons.
The stock bowser feels quicker.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Finland - Home of Nokia & Linux
I wasn't able to install pr 1.2 OTA, it told me right after download, when installation started "installation cannot continue". I'm pretty sure it is software fault. So i reflashed pr 1.1, and then i was able to install pr 1.2 OTA. Fortunately, I did not have many applications are what should have been saved. So I did it without having to worry backups

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki
Originally Posted by Iipe View Post
I had the same problem. Rebooting didn't help. Removing the entries for SDK and community repositories from /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* solved the problem.
I too have this 'update interrupted' problem. And removing the entries for repositories by commenting them out with # didn't help either.
Any other way to get it to update without flashing?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Can U lucky guys show us some screens of how U've arranged your folders

Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
I too have this 'update interrupted' problem. And removing the entries for repositories by commenting them out with # didn't help either.
Any other way to get it to update without flashing?

Same problem here, removing repo entries didn't help and the update fails every time. The download has finished, but the actual update is stuck at 0%....