Notices

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by adalal View Post
or, as a temporary work around, just scroll right down to the bottom, and choose whether you want to go to the touch site or the full site, and I have written to Facebook regarding this, although I'm not actually expecting them to notice it anyways!
Except there is no "full site" link at the bottom. You have to go to the touch site first and THEN there is a full site link. But faking the user agent works well for me, so problem solved.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki
"vote" this problem on facebook and we might get faster fix!
Damn failbook....

http://www.facebook.com/help/?question=548361

The Following User Says Thank You to Naughty For This Useful Post:
this is the most annoying thing ever... i think if you pay all this money for a high powered phone you should get to use the power not see mobile sites like any cheap phone.. i want the full site to work on my n900 again...

thanks for solution with hide user agent, but i think facebook should fix this, so that i don't have to hide my user agent ... maybe if they can create an option to choose settings for mobiles for example?

We are totally abandoned by NOkia, good thing there are good developers here doing hacks and solution for free.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by fergusso View Post
We are totally abandoned by NOkia, good thing there are good developers here doing hacks and solution for free.
It's not Nokia's fault, we know that. It wasn't happening before, but now it is. And there was no firmware update in between the two instances. (Yeah, there was LPR1.2, but most of us sane people are still using the official PR1.1, or in rare cases, PR1.0)

Like "Naughty" said, comment on the help topic, and it should gain enough attention: http://www.facebook.com/help/?question=548361
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
the solution is to bookmark it again as http://www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
It works for me

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Portland OR USA
i have my user agent set as "Firefox". It works for me.
oh...and it's NOT Nokia's fault! it's fbook's fault...
p.s. do people complain about micro$oft so much?

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ California, United States
before when i had fb bookmarked, it was the full site. now its automatically going to mobile no matter what i do. whats going on?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i don't like it either.
does it have to do with the mozilla runtime update (which then of course must apply for microB as well)?
hopefully there's a way to undo this...