Notices

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Smyrna, Atlanta / Bangalore, India
Hi guys,

I just read about a spy application being announced by FlexiSPY Ltd for Nokia’s Maemo platform

The application will be able to secretly capture SMS, Call Records, Instant Messages, GPS Locations, listen to surroundings and intercept live phone calls.

Check out the below link :
http://www.pr-inside.com/nokia-s-mae...y-r2003781.htm

Nice to know that the companies look Maemo as a potential platform when Nokia has moved on..

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
Absolutely hilarious and I can imagine parents jumping up and down with this release....hehe....well I say that, "more varied apps, the better it is"......

Orion 88

"Thanks to FlexiSPY I finally
figured out my wife was cheating on me with my brother. I had a bad feeling about this for over a year.
After the divorce, my life is so much better now."

Quoted from the developer's site. Wow. Would you really install such a software in your wife's phone to divorce? It's not just illegal, it's immoral!

Call me antiquated, but that sounds weird to me.

Apart from that, it's good to see that more companies are considering the N900 more and more, hope many quality softwares will come from that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torpedo48 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
went to flexispy.com but couldn't find any info over there O_o

Try these:

http://www.flexispymaemo.com/

http://www.maemospy.com/

http://www.spynokia.com/

Apparently there's no software out yet.

BTW I don't think that if one owns a N900 (like your son), he will be foolish enough to make you install that software on its phone, and not to discover it in seconds.

Last edited by torpedo48; 2010-07-15 at 10:16.

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
rofl this has to be a scam.

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

The Following User Says Thank You to marcdxn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
Torpedo.....you'll find that we humans are such a complex being that if our need to find something out is so strong, then we'll pretty much do anything to attain it.......haven't you heard of stories where such innocent ppl killed attackers or thugs.....this is coz when we have an aim....or a goal and if it's soo strong, then u'll b surprised at the things you can do......

Orion 88

Ps: sorry for taking the topic away from the main point !

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Smyrna, Atlanta / Bangalore, India
whatever it is..its really nice to have it on our N900 before it comes out on the iphone. .and wish we can weaken the already weak signal reception of the iphone4..kiddin...

Originally Posted by orion88freedom View Post
Torpedo.....you'll find that we humans are such a complex being that if our need to find something out is so strong, then we'll pretty much do anything to attain it.......haven't you heard of stories where such innocent ppl killed attackers or thugs.....this is coz when we have an aim....or a goal and if it's soo strong, then u'll b surprised at the things you can do......

Orion 88

Ps: sorry for taking the topic away from the main point !
Maybe you're right for most of the people, but I've a little voice inside my head telling me not to do things beyond certain points. And that voice is speaking even when I'd kill for something (luckily)

If I started thinking that my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone else, I would leave her, and I wouldn't need/want any evidence (or spy software)

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
So it's basically a Trojan?
I can't believe this app would be legal? Installing without consent to secretly monitor audio!

This is 100% vapourware.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.