Notices

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Is there any way i can verify if my transmitter really is transmitting at full power as it says it is?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
Is there any way i can verify if my transmitter really is transmitting at full power as it says it is?
HealthCheck will do this

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Doesn't it just read that number from the same place everything else does? I know it says 120, what i wanna know is if the trasmission really is comming out from the device as strong as that number suggests.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by extendedping View Post
how depressing. installed and drove from toronto to new york city only to find some station in nyc on 87.7. boo hoo.
See this to see just how weird it is for there to be a broadcast on that frequency.

Originally Posted by yasir yasir View Post
Hi guys

Is there way for fm transmitter and video out/3.5 jack to work at the same time.

i have tested and it works for 15-20 seconds and then shuts.

waiting 4 quick replies pls
I also would like to get this working

I installed the hacked fmtxd1.3 from jacekowski his site and the Simple FMTX widget.
But when I enable the FM transmitter, the video-out stops immediately.

I have a mini beamer that doesn't have any speakers, so outputting over FM would be very useful.

Hello,

my transmitter is working 15-20 secondes and then shutdown
it only shutdown when I have no songs, when I play songs it's ok
when I am using gps and drive with no instructions, the apps shut down and sometimes it re-start it self....

fmtx1.3 + fm rds notify

Originally Posted by kybo View Post
Hello,

my transmitter is working 15-20 secondes and then shutdown
it only shutdown when I have no songs, when I play songs it's ok
when I am using gps and drive with no instructions, the apps shut down and sometimes it re-start it self....

fmtx1.3 + fm rds notify
I believe its supposed to shutdown the transmitter after so many seconds of no use to save power. You should find that when a sound is played after the transmitter times out that it will power back up again. However, with things like satnav the time it takes to power back up the transmitter, the current sound has already finished.

Originally Posted by jasonisdavid View Post
I believe its supposed to shutdown the transmitter after so many seconds of no use to save power. You should find that when a sound is played after the transmitter times out that it will power back up again. However, with things like satnav the time it takes to power back up the transmitter, the current sound has already finished.
It doesn't start automaticly when a song is played...

So I was wondering, is the max power 120? or is it just a legal issue?

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Southern Stars at the status menu don't see them :S

Tags
fm transmitter, freedom fm