Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
Originally Posted by ShwStppr View Post
And disappointment was not because I didn't win prize or device because I already have a couple of them(though both black & would have loved to get N950 after I got 1st one of mine stolen f**king thieves someday I'm gonna kill them) but because I felt that people didn't found it useful & interesting enough!
well i for in am in love with Bumblr - its what Symbian needed for sooooo long and didnt have, cos Tumbly didnt work / wouldnt log in and the dev abandoned it.

Now that i've jumped off the symbian ship and now feet planted firmly on Harmattan, its needed, loved and appreciated!

Now i'm off to the store to buy it!

edited: bought and downloaded! THANK YOU!

Last edited by leoniedelt; 2012-10-14 at 14:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to leoniedelt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Meerut, India
Originally Posted by leoniedelt View Post
well i for in am in love with Bumblr - its what Symbian needed for sooooo long and didnt have, cos Tumbly didnt work / wouldnt log in and the dev abandoned it.

Now that i've jumped off the symbian ship and now feet planted firmly on Harmattan, its needed, loved and appreciated!

Now i'm off to the store to buy it!

edited: bought and downloaded! THANK YOU!
Good to know, but please do not create/edit your posts wriitten in language other than English.
Accidentally I chosed QString::toLatin1() for QString to QByteArray conversion and it messes the post.
I've fixed this with v1.1.1 but thanks to superfast Nokia QA it is not passed yet.
The QA guys tested Bumblr with device date set to 2011 and then failed it since it wasn't sending correct OAuth requests as timestamp was wrong! It has been over 15 days and it hasn't been passed for Symbian yet!

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
Originally Posted by ShwStppr View Post
Good to know, but please do not create/edit your posts wriitten in language other than English.
Accidentally I chosed QString::toLatin1() for QString to QByteArray conversion and it messes the post.
I've fixed this with v1.1.1 but thanks to superfast Nokia QA it is not passed yet.
The QA guys tested Bumblr with device date set to 2011 and then failed it since it wasn't sending correct OAuth requests as timestamp was wrong! It has been over 15 days and it hasn't been passed for Symbian yet!
Oh, dont worry, I'm an american/english kind of gal

QA guys seem like dummies :/

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by leoniedelt View Post
QA guys seem like dummies :/
Seem like?

I would be surprised if they aren't

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Is code available only for free version btw?

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Is code available only for free version btw?
no, it is for the full version but it might need some help...if interested you can look at this wiki I wrote for OpenMobility contest http://code.google.com/p/bumblr/wiki...rWithQtCreator

The Following User Says Thank You to ShwStppr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
yeah i figured it out thru errors, the problem was i had to delete old .db, otherwise it didn't work

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
yeah i figured it out thru errors, the problem was i had to delete old .db, otherwise it didn't work
btw, what is MeeTumblr mate?

The code on repo is for 1.1.1. It crashes if following blogs are more than 50, will update tomorrow v1.2.0

Working on a compact view as currently scrolling becomes scratchy when too many posts are loaded

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShwStppr For This Useful Post:
Edit

version 2.0.0 is available now on Nokia store for N9 and N950
version 2.0.0 is available now on Nokia store for Symbian devices
Please upgrade!

PS: Symbian version still in QA
PS: MeeGo version still in QA

Last edited by ShwStppr; 2012-11-10 at 13:52. Reason: Edit info

The Following User Says Thank You to ShwStppr For This Useful Post:
What difference between free and paid versions?