is this already report bug

where does it rotate to?

I also have it fixed, but the phone app goes into landscape mode when the keyboard is out (as it should) so maybe when you get a phone you slide in the keyboard?

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
I believe it does work when you lock it to landscape mode (at least for me it does). This also gets rid of the rotation when opening/closing the keyboard, so I like it better anyway.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Andover, Mn, USA
I have this problem as well.. I generally end up hitting the text button instead of the answer button... grrrr. I have set mine to portrait only for the phone as well and restarted but when ringing it still rotates.... I would love to have the ringing screen locked to portrait only.

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
It happened to me also too many times.

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ india
hi
go to PHONE(calling shortcut)
click on the menu option and change turning control to portrait or landscape..
that should fix your problem..

if still doesnt work then u got a bug in your phone.. sorry

in auto mode it does cause problems quite a few times

cheers

I have a similar problem on mine.

Turning control->Display orientation is set to Portrait
and Launch by turning is sett to off.

If the phone is locket and I get a call it starts in portrait mode but the buttons move up to the centre of the screen the back down again.

I have mist a few calls either because I hit the red button or because I waited to long.

Any bug reported for this?

Thanks for the comments and good to see it happens to other people. Seems like an oversight in code not really a bug and there is a workaround which is not ideal which is to lock the phone dialler in Landscape or portrait. I hope this is something that's fixed in next release. (Rather like being able to recognise international number formats with brackets properly, ho hum, one day it will all be lovely)

I think you mean https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10613 which was already fixed but not released?
There is also a dedicated thread about it on http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54556