Hi guys ... I have an N900 I bought in January from Amazon last year which I want to sell off ... I love the phone but I actually got an Android phone at a very good deal, so I want to move to that and sell this off ..

My N900 is in everything in *really good* condition .. ! No problems whatsoever ! It comes with all the original accessories I got with it (box manuals, earphones, cleaning cloth, etc ..) .. The earphones and cleaning cloth were never used (along with any other accessories that might be in the box :P) ... The N900 has had a screen protector on it since launch time as well, but the screen underneath is good too ... It also comes with one extra spare battery which I always kept in my wallet :P .. EDIT: Also included are two desktop stands for the N900 and its stylus .. They look very cool and I bought them for $15 each .. One can be for home and one for office, etc .. They help hold the N900 very stable when the keyboard is out, etc ..

For those wondering, the phone is US Version and it fully supports T-Mobile (GSM+3G) .. I used the $10 unlimited data package with it to be always connected :P

EDIT: Pictures added now .. !

I'm looking for maybe about $260 or something for the complete package, but this number is negotiable !

I live in Atlanta, GA, so if anyone in the area is interested please PM me to arrange a visit maybe ..

Pictures:

Please note that in the pictures below I forgot to take pictures of the Charger, data cable, batteries, and the TV-Output cable .. Needless to say, these will obviously be included as well .. !

Last edited by ahmadka; 2011-02-11 at 21:02.

Alright, here are some pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/Ahmadka/MyNokiaN900

Also I forgot to mention, I'll include two of those stands that some guy here on the forums made ... They're pretty cool !

hows the usb port?

The USB port, along with the camera, sound, keyboard, storage, mic, and so on, is working fine ... !

The phone fully works with no problems whatsoever .. I'm only selling it as I feel I'm more suited for Android ...

please email me on "mymaemotalkusername" @ gmail dot com

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Good collection of pictures of N900. Save it, store it, just in case to teach your children about the last open source device ever released.

EDIT:
Maybe except "Designed in Finland" because soon it will be sign of bad quality product...

Last edited by devu; 2011-02-11 at 23:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to devu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deviantv1ral View Post
please email me on "mymaemotalkusername" @ gmail dot com
Sent you the email .. let me know if you dont receive it ..

off-topic:
it seems Nokia died today with the wp7 announcement

but yes very nice pictures

Okay so I sold the phone today then for $275 ...

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
How much for the stand?