Active Topics

Didn't think I'd live to read something like this, but here it is :

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/22/e...ot-be-serious/

Damn, I thought I had until December 2012 :-)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fpp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
It's really nice to see that finally some other people than n900 users are seeing the incredible potential in maemo/meego. It was about time but still might be too late i'm afraid :/

Probably too late now that Minokiasoft is following the trojan (I'd love to see Elops bank statements - I'm more certain than even that he's getting bigger bonuses from MS now that when he 'used' to work for them...)

By the way way - anyone read http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/m...-out-nokia-ceo ?

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by phedders View Post
Probably too late now that Minokiasoft is following the trojan (I'd love to see Elops bank statements - I'm more certain than even that he's getting bigger bonuses from MS now that when he 'used' to work for them...)

By the way way - anyone read http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/m...-out-nokia-ceo ?
It would be worth researching what Microsoft's shares were valued at before and after the Nokia Microsoft partnership announcement, It's known that Elop still had Microsoft shares when he joined Nokia, so called legal reasoning was very convenient IMO.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I just got an crazy idea that Ericsson should let Sony take the failing Sony Ericsson away and pick up Meego. I like how Nokia and Ericsson competed each other in the 90s.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
MeeGo is dead. I hope you meant Harmattan.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
N900 still awesome,

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Engadget has been repeatedly praising Nokia for the N9 and everyone's been berating Nokia for not using Maemo on everything ever since the N900 came out.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by HanzBlix View Post
It would be worth researching what Microsoft's shares were valued at before and after the Nokia Microsoft partnership announcement, It's known that Elop still had Microsoft shares when he joined Nokia, so called legal reasoning was very convenient IMO.
Mate, what's with the digging-up of dozens of old threads?

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-01-13 at 08:47.

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Mate, what's with the digging-up of dozens of old threads?
Haha hey phedders started it, I was just replying, admittedly when someone brings up that corrupt flappy headed Nokia CEO I can't help myself.