Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
yes, text output (inline or some pastebin site) is the best or use normal image sharer which doesn't f*ck the image up with bazillion of scripts ( http://imgur.com )

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Previous screenshot says location plugin is not a valid qt plugin, so you probably need to do apt-get install --reinstall libqtm-location

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
This is the terminal output when I run as a User

then after this is the terminal output when I install libqtm-location

then I tried what coderus said using apt-get install --reinstall libqtm-location and this is the terminal output

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Try removing /home/user/.config/Trolltech.conf

Code:
rm -f /home/user/.config/Trolltech.conf

The Following User Says Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
Thanks MSameer,deleting Trolltech.conf fix it.Im just curious what does that Trolltech.conf does?

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by lyluushalyluri View Post
Thanks MSameer,deleting Trolltech.conf fix it.Im just curious what does that Trolltech.conf does?
Qt configuration. I don't know exactly what it contains but the Qt plugins cache is in that file and apparently it had incorrect info about the plugin.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Still using and enjoying Camera+, it's my go to camera app on my N9.

I noticed an unusual behavior. The program names the photos YYYYMMDD_nnn which.is super useful when sorting through pictures, especially after downloading them to a PC. Since any file manager can sort files alphabetically by filename, this circumvents problems where the file date gets modified somewhere along and no longer agrees with the original creation date. You don't need an exif-aware picture manager, alpha-sort gives chronological sort! Yay!

The weird behavior comes in for users that use a time zone other than UTC on their device. The filename is based on the current UTC date. The exif creation date however is set to local time. So if I'm operating at UTC-5 and I take the first picture of the day at 6:59 PM (18:59) on October 14, the file is named 20151014_001. But if the next photo is shot at 1900 or later, it will be named 20151015_001 while the exif creation time will still be Oct 14.

It's not a.serious bug, and I don't expect a.fix.for my 'burning platform' at this late.date. Just thought other users might want to know. And maybe the same behavior is present in Sailfish version. I don't know since Jolla phone is crippled in US by.2g.service only, but I am very much looking forward to using camera+ on my shiny new Jolla tablet on that happy long awaited day it finally arrives.

Anyway, thanks again for Camera +.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
@robthebold https://github.com/foolab/cameraplus/issues/48

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:
@msameer a beta release with the current state of panorama and the utc option would be super awesome.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
And this is why I love this community . . . When I first noticed this issue, I wondered if someone messed with my meds or turned down my oxygen or spiked my Columbia Supremo or something.

Now thinking about it, I have an older Nikon Point and Shoot camera, and it has a dual time zone feature for exif timestamping: one for home and one for travel that you only think about setting maybe halfway through a trip. It's related to the Daylight Saving setting that I remember to change after taking a few months' worth of pictures.

But that made me think some more. The phone has a distinct advantage over that old camera, it has several ways of knowing where it is, and if I leave home it could potentially ask me if I wanted to use my home time, the local time or UTC. (Just "talking out loud" as the salesmen at an old job used to say.)

Tags
?where is nemo?, thank you!