Active Topics

Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
So I'm testing v1.1.3 for a few days now. I tried some of @PIDk's tricks to expand battery life.. and yup, it does run for 2 days and a couple of hours more.

However, 1.1.3 seems a leeeeetal bit laggier than the previous one. Mostly noticeable in event screen and web browser.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
i had same problem when i was using 1.1.1, so i uninstalled it, but after installing 1.1.3, i have not faced this issue as of now after two days of using it with several message received.. This is just for the info.
I am extremely sorry guys, the messaging issue started again..!!
I had to uninstall 1.1.3 version too..

Using 1.0.1, performance is great but I felt that battery life is lower, I didn't do any extensive testing but it's noticeably lower after using and testing for few days.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
For those who still use 1.1.0 unstable.. I installed 1.0.1 stable and i like it! i have no issues here. Thank you so much traysh!

In 1.1.0 U is very good battery life.
i must test more this 1.0.1 S, but it's not bad. With a messenger, facebook and wazapp (2G) Avg Idle 17mA Avg Current 45mA and Avg Active 189mA. This place, where i am now is very bad connection stage, so it's even better when i am not here.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
version 1.0.1 is pretty stable and the battery life is good.
I noticed when i upgrade FasterN9 to a new version, the battery life is terrible. but when i remove the old version and reboot and install the new version and reboot again.....it works like a charm no drains what so ever

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
version 1.0.1 is pretty stable and the battery life is good.
I noticed when i upgrade FasterN9 to a new version, the battery life is terrible. but when i remove the old version and reboot and install the new version and reboot again.....it works like a charm no drains what so ever
I did the same way as you did (uninstall 1.0.0, reboot, install 1.0.1, reboot) and I got a remarkable higher battery consumption....

My N9's battery life has been great with 1.0.1 stable. With previous versions I would come back at the end of the the day with 20% to 30% battery. Now I come home with 50% to 60% battery. This is with moderate usage, inverted background on stock apps, 25% brightness with automatic brightness disabled. With light usage it can be around 70% or higher at the end of the day. Whatever traysh did with 1.0.1 stable for the battery should be implemented in other versions, if possible of course. Great work as usual.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-05 at 21:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
1.1.3 WAY more faster than 1.1.1
Thanks!

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I have been using 1.1.3 with no complaints at all since you released it. However, out of curiosity I wanted to try the new stable release (1.0.1). Everything is as quick as I would have expected, but while in the background Last.fm Radio and CuteTube still stutter, like in the previous releases. Since I was happy with 1.1.3, I had no problem reinstalling it. I just want to know if I am the only one experiencing this?

EDIT: I can't type...

1.1.3 was great 1.0.1 had two problems till now:
1) As i rebooted my phone this loading circle of the N9 appeared and didn't go away until i restarted the phone again.
2) As I browsed in the Web the N9 turned off and as i restarted it, it asked the phone code but not the pin code of my Sim.

Also i had the bug 749 (the reason why i changed to this version).