All I can say is that up to this moment it is not shown in STORE in HK. Maybe It may come up later.

You can answer the call by just covering the proximity sensor with the phone laying flat? Mine can't. It gonna stand right up and get the proximity sensor covered in order to have the call answered.
Attached Images

Last edited by bnwg; 2012-05-12 at 17:08.

just download it, and its cool, thanks

Very cool app. Thanks for sharing the announcement here

I wiil try it out. Thanks for the share!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

What happens if phone is in pocket?

done trying phone in the pocket, the call.does not answered

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
Tried flipping the phone when ringing, it goes silent.. So we can call this app as a big success... Hope next update have an option like Galaxy S3, while typing message, take phone to the ear to call that person.. Thanks again for the developer and the one who shared..

Tried this out, seems pretty solid.

One nice affect is the lock screen remains after its picked up, so no accidental hang ups.

Originally Posted by MhedYaseen View Post
Tried flipping the phone when ringing, it goes silent.. So we can call this app as a big success... Hope next update have an option like Galaxy S3, while typing message, take phone to the ear to call that person.. Thanks again for the developer and the one who shared..
Flipping the phone to silence to its ringing has been a feature of our N9 all along and it's not due to the app. Just to let you know.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Flipping the phone to silence to its ringing has been a feature of our N9 all along and it's not due to the app. Just to let you know.
I meant flipping feature still work after installing this app. Since both features uses sensors..!!