Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Ok so i did a reflash using flasher. My apps disappeared but my measages etc remained. After a few minutes the same red exclamation marks have reappeared.

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Hi
I've found source of the problem.

N9 and N950 have various packages in PR 1.2 .
The first package I've built for N950 and I just built package for N9. Try it.

Vlad.

Last edited by vasvlad; 2012-04-07 at 07:26.

What's the path for background after I set it with Home Screen setting ?

At pr 1.1 was /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/backgrounds , now it misses from there .

Please, help me ;((((( I did everything and after rebooting my blackground became red! I tried to change it back to normal, but it didn't work. Can you send to me all the details how to change it back to normal step by step? And if i reset my n9, will it become normal?

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by stirna159 View Post
Please, help me ;((((( I did everything and after rebooting my blackground became red! I tried to change it back to normal, but it didn't work. Can you send to me all the details how to change it back to normal step by step? And if i reset my n9, will it become normal?
Hi, you can try this if you're using PR1.2
http://blog.linux4us.org/2012/02/28/...s-for-your-n9/

I had followed your tweak and thru the terminal i cud successfully change my home screen image, but now i need to undo the tweak and get back to the default black background. I am not able to do that following the instructions provided by u. Cud u plz help me by giving the detailed steps with the terminal commands to restore to the default black screen ..
Thanks a lot in advance

Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
I had followed your tweak and thru the terminal i cud successfully change my home screen image, but now i need to undo the tweak and get back to the default black background. I am not able to do that following the instructions provided by u. Cud u plz help me by giving the detailed steps with the terminal commands to restore to the default black screen ..
Thanks a lot in advance
Are you using PR1.2? If yes, and if you changes the home screen backgrounds by following the guide which changes the meegotouchhome css files from my blog, then you can restore the meegotouchhome css files by installing the deb package which you can download from here. Please remove the package after you've successfully installed the deb package.

The Following User Says Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot for helping on that issue, according to you i just have to install & uninstall the .deb package without any rebooting or using the terminal ?? Ryt ?? Just to clarify , i didn't install the app which you had released just followed the steps mentioned in your blog with the 2 image files to be placed in the dowloads folder..... Sorry for bothering coz i just am scared that i myt end up spoiling my device without any expert advice ...And yeah , i had used your tweak only after updating to the latest firmware and still running the same PR 1.2.... Thanks again !

Last edited by omar451451; 2012-06-25 at 18:54.

Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
Thanks a lot for helping on that issue, according to you i just have to install & uninstall the .deb package without any rebooting or using the terminal ?? Ryt ?? Just to clarify , i didn't install the app which you had released just followed the steps mentioned in your blog with the 2 image files to be placed in the dowloads folder..... Sorry for bothering coz i just am scared that i myt end up spoiling my device without any expert advice ...And yeah , i had used your tweak only after updating to the latest firmware and still running the same PR 1.2.... Thanks again !
If you have modified the meegotouchhome.css located at /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/ or /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style, the deb file will help you to restore the css file and what you have to do is download the debian file on your phone and open it using a file manager, it's easier than install it through terminal. If you still have doubt, can you please PM me and I walk you through the recovery process? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot for your support man, i dug up thru the internet and found this useful post http://blog.linux4us.org/2012/01/19/...ith-landscape/ following which solved my prob. Thanks again.