Active Topics

Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Yeah the user base is very enticing! N900 is a nice phone but just nothing that excites me anymore.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Yeah the user base is very enticing! N900 is a nice phone but just nothing that excites me anymore.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=atrix

Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
Okay then, you are just a troll. Instead of arguing, I'll just report your post for trolling and spamming. Better than fighting over the internet.
Ever stopped and realised that I am not actually trolling? I was legitimately asking a question and I got thought-provoking answers from 90% of the fanboys/girls here. You authorative, you.

Yes XxJacobxX I am aware of that.

what use is duel core if you only have standard android apps? surly ur battery life is going to be un real, lucky if you get a day after a few months of recharges.

asian u said some one can have ur n900 feel free to give it to me. it is out of date after all.

what android apps have you seen that makes u feel so obsolet?

the 3d cube desktop rotation? lol.

But hay maybe you always need to be in on the most cutting edge technolodgy?

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Then look at this! http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=atrix
You didn't have to open this door to yourself, if you didn't mind searching at the first place.

I made the jump to android with optimus 2x. It's a great phone, nice hardware, and a very good screen. With that being said, I still haven't sold my N900 yet, and no plans on doing so. After using android for a while, I now understand the meaning of Maemo being so open and free! I feel locked and "handicapped" with Android. Ok UI flow is better, but you don't know what's going around, services, and foreground apps and background apps, 3g is on, 3g is off. It's like iOS where UI turned to AI! But that's just my opinion of the OS until now :P
oh and btw, optimus gets freaking hot like some HP laptop on heavy usage :/

The Following User Says Thank You to wheatbisc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jamie721 View Post
what use is duel core if you only have standard android apps? surly ur battery life is going to be un real, lucky if you get a day after a few months of recharges.

asian u said some one can have ur n900 feel free to give it to me. it is out of date after all.

what android apps have you seen that makes u feel so obsolet?

the 3d cube desktop rotation? lol.

But hay maybe you always need to be in on the most cutting edge technolodgy?
haha! nah trust me apps are becoming bigger and better and some will need the dual-core to work accordingly. I guess i'm just jealous with the choice of apps my friends have with their phones. Apps that i actually know how to use not ones that make my phone twice as fast.

Originally Posted by XxJacobxX View Post
Then look at this! http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=atrix
You didn't have to open this door to yourself, if you didn't mind searching at the first place.
You just linked me that? and ammyt linked me it at the beginning of this thread and I have taken time to read parts of it and thanked him/her.

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
This is a classic case of ignorance, I see it all the time in American movies, hey, that dude is cool because he plays Female Ruggby, I have to be cool as well, because Chess is worthless to my life even though many great leaders played it. Yes! Oh no, I'm not parallised, I should of stuck to Chess. Sigh. Don't do things because of what people would think, in my country almost EVERYBODY has a Blackberry and from a technological stand point those devices, SUCK but just because they can get internet and I can't because there are no data plans provided, they believe their devices are BETTER LOL TELL THAT TO MY 500GIG EXTERNAL !

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

The Following User Says Thank You to RenaldoTT For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert