Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by alimalhi View Post
after the update i still cant use # commands
help plz.
All that PR1.1 did here was change the phone app to not automatically reject any * or # characters, and add specific handling for IMEI retrieval, and one or two others. The bug report for USSD handling says FIXED and indicates availability in PR1.2, so you'll have to wait for that.

I have the same problem, I got this message after installing Mobile Maps to my N900, 'Installing software update, please do not interrupt'.
The mobile is restarting automatically either after removing the battery and attached to USP, any one can help please....

Originally Posted by bizoom View Post
I have the same problem, I got this message after installing Mobile Maps to my N900, 'Installing software update, please do not interrupt'.
The mobile is restarting automatically either after removing the battery and attached to USP, any one can help please....
What is the point of brining up this topic again? Its PR1.1 and PR1.3 has been out months?

The Following User Says Thank You to teh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
I agree with teh..

Just download the PR1.3 firmware & flash it..Should solve all ur problems...

I have the same problem ,,, i tried to flash my Nokia n900 but thee problem is when i connect the phone to the computer its connected only for 5 second and after that doing restart again and again ,,, and the battery after that not charging !!!! because the phone restart it self too many times,,, please if some one know how to fix this problem in booting Nokia !!!! I have in my phone mutiboot mode ,, and all my contacts in my phone i do not need to lose them ,,

I used phoenix to try to fix this problem but not helping
I used flash maemo 3.5 but no results at every !!!
my PR1.3 firmware
please help