Active Topics

hello
I finished installing the INSTALL TOOLS EXTERNAL 810 SLOT, however I don't see any boot menu when i reboot. what should I do?

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Originally Posted by izzox View Post
hello
I finished installing the INSTALL TOOLS EXTERNAL 810 SLOT, however I don't see any boot menu when i reboot. what should I do?

Note Post #601:

Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I will not be updating install-tools, bootmenu-installer or mgmt-tools any longer. install-tools will not be updated to support 43-7. mgmt-tools in theory should work if you update initfs flasher from the menu. I have not tested it. I am only supporting console-tools from here on out.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...238#post251238

You ought to be on this thread instead.

[[ MODERATOR: Please lock this thread. ]]

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Brazil
mine says: 'Unable to install install-tools-n810e'
and i don't understand why!!!

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by tuliobaars View Post
mine says: 'Unable to install install-tools-n810e'
and i don't understand why!!!
Read the post above yours
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Tags
deprecated