Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Also: Opera Mobile/Mini 10.

No flash, and rare random crashes (with no restore tab or dedicated history function), but it's one of the best browsers I've used so far in all of Maemo (3, 4, 5).

There's even a usable portrait Virtual Keyboard.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Oh, and Macuco.
The only word I can say

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
The only word I can say
Why not? It's pretty useful... somewhat... maybe...
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

It's pretty useful...
Press that blue button again please...

http://translate.google.ru/translate...ml&sl=ru&tl=en
.deb http://old.n8xx.com/uploads.php?file...10.0_armel.deb
use dpkg -i to install

Last edited by Kroll; 2010-05-15 at 11:39.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Arora any good?

Yes, it's like desktop browser, but (very) slow (because of Qt).

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Somewhere out West
Can we get more Browsers on the list? Has anybody got the Chrome browser working on their N800/N810? I have Ubuntu mid version on my Samsung Q1 working pretty good. I like using (Midbrowser) on it. This browser is sleek and fast, it also pans very quick. Can we get it working on the N810? There is an armel version of it we can try to get running possibly.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
Can we get more Browsers on the list? Has anybody got the Chrome browser working on their N800/N810? I have Ubuntu mid version on my Samsung Q1 working pretty good. I like using (Midbrowser) on it. This browser is sleek and fast, it also pans very quick. Can we get it working on the N810? There is an armel version of it we can try to get running possibly.
There's a chromium port going for Fremantle, but I'm not sure if the developer has any intentions of backporting to Diablo, seeing as he's got his hands full.

(That's in extras-devel. It may cause instability and crashing.)

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
Can we get more Browsers on the list? Has anybody got the Chrome browser working on their N800/N810
It's true, Chrome is fast and good. On a desktop. Or on your umpc, with a 8-900 MHz Intel cpu and 1 GB DDR2. Do you really think it can be so fast on a n8x0?