Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by samipower View Post
Ammyt

i can say that TODAY all android games are running in nokia n900

it can see

in youtube channel user http://www.youtube.com/ureosn900 or my chanell
http://www.youtube.com/samipower

new videos will added soon: real footbal 2011,contract, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, backstab ,MADDEN NFL 11 v2138

but with chainfire 3d all games can be played .

now i am doing a big list games running for publish in a wiki.nitdroid oficcial list, today i will put the link

edit: Ammyt you can add this list for first page in the post

http://wiki.nitdroid.com/index.php?title=Games

more game data will be filled soon but the game list as good,complete
SamiPower, You're the Best. I did a reflash and I'm planning to Reinstall NitDroid. Reading This kind of post makes me happy. Good Work.

I used to play some games under NitDroid, and some was lagging. Are there better if we download from an other version??

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
frozenholmes, you're an adventurer, but yorkey, you followed frozenholmes in 4 pages! Dude, you've got heaps and heaps of patience, respect, respect, respect....
haha!! it was a pain to finally get it working on my phone tho but still thanks to yorkey for helping me through it all lol. alsojust some stuff i wanted to clear up... you can make calls and receive them but you cant hear anything nor can the person who your calling can hear your right? and the accelerometer dosent work very well and the camera is dosent show any thing lol. i guess some of the problems will be fixed in the update. but none the less at least iv got it working haha, anyway dose anybody have any good links to get games, apps and live wallpapers? thanks

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
Boemien , only 4 things,
cpu 805mhz,
chainfire 3d, for other gpu adreno,nvidia, or power vr
swap 1 enable in nitdroid.
games normally motorola/galaxyS galaxy more slow.

with it , all games are running very stable.

Boemien , only 4 things,
cpu 805mhz,

ok cool... so ill find this stuff on the market? thanks

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Boemien , only 4 things,
cpu 805mhz,

Thanks a tonne man this is a very great contribution, but I've got some questions about swap memory. Can you post what changes have you done in your default.prop? What memory/partition are you using for swap (internal partition/mmc)? Didn't you experience any side effects by activating swap?

I heavily messed up NITDroid and I had to reflash my device that day when I enabled it (was using N11).

Thanks a tonne man this is a very great contribution, but I've got some questions about swap memory. Can you post what changes have you done in your default.prop? What memory/partition are you using for swap (internal partition/mmc)? Didn't you experience any side effects by activating swap?

I heavily messed up NITDroid and I had to reflash my device that day when I enabled it (was using N11).
i didnt really have that many problems... instead of having android on my memory card iv got it on my HD. but now that im running android iv noticed that when ever i plug in the usb to get some stuff of the comp on to my n900 on android mode... i dosent notice that iv got the usb on it just sits their normal, also the battery runs out quicker now and when i go to recharge and when i lock the screen it stops recharging [weird]

Originally Posted by frozenholmes View Post
ok cool... so ill find this stuff on the market? thanks
Heeelloooo, Gooooooogle...

Originally Posted by frozenholmes View Post
i didnt really have that many problems... instead of having android on my memory card iv got it on my HD. but now that im running android iv noticed that when ever i plug in the usb to get some stuff of the comp on to my n900 on android mode... i dosent notice that iv got the usb on it just sits their normal, also the battery runs out quicker now and when i go to recharge and when i lock the screen it stops recharging [weird]
So did you enable swap?....

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
@frozenholmes:
As said before,
apps-->settings-->applications-->Development-->Stay awake
This should let the screen stay awake when connected to a charger so you can charge your phone while in NITDroid.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
So did you enable swap?....
ermm... nope, not that i can recall something to do with swap :/

for contacts i used vcard because it couldn't find the sim card. but other then that iv got no problems what so ever.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid