Hi, thanks for the reply!

I have tried this and it still doesnt work!

When connecting the phone to the PC, what mode do i select if i want to make such connection?

Also, what's the difference between #passwd and #passwd user??

Additionally, I did $hostname -I and I got 127.0.0.1. Does that mean I should use this instead of the default 192.168.2.15 in te Host name in Win SCP??

The Following User Says Thank You to Code_N95 For This Useful Post:
Lastly (for now, hahaha) where are the conversations usually stored (name and extension)? Not including the backup (which is what I am lamenting for!)

Originally Posted by Code_N95 View Post
Lastly (for now, hahaha) where are the conversations usually stored (name and extension)? Not including the backup (which is what I am lamenting for!)
I think, give it up

Ahhh noo, I'm so close, I just really need to access the root of the N9 so I can access all the directories (like if I was opening it through My Computer)! Once there, I can do what I need to do!

Pleaseee help!

friends, unfortunately I wish to inform my whatsapp stopped working, is connected to the network with the blue logo but the messages are not going and I get messages to my phone ... does anyone else have this same problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel85 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
Yes me too , and i have the sailfish version.

I use whatsup since the early days and since the forced update I'm also offline.

As a software developer (for windows ) I know how important it is to get some feedback about the application.
When I get the impression that no one uses my work, I do not put much effort in it.

So I just wanted to say:

Dear developer(s) of whatsup,

I know, it will be a huge effort to reverse-engineer all the protocol changes and create a new version of whatsup. And you might wonder whether this "dead horse" is worth all the work.

Yes it is. I am still using my phone in daily life and of course, I've used whatsup every day.
I'm pretty sure that there are still other N9 or N950 owners out there like me, waiting patiently for Whatsup 1.3.2.

Please continue your great work so that we can still use our beloved phones in 2016.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dh8ghh For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Update time!

Download Whatsup 1.3.2
(Click on the orange DOWNLOAD NOW button)

Or on OpenRepos.net
https://openrepos.net/content/htheb/whatsup-harmattan

Changelog:
- Fixed connection problems

Have fun!

Don't forget to donate in-app if you like the update (and if you would love that Whatsup is still maintained )

Last edited by HtheB; 2016-03-29 at 16:59.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Germany
Thanks for the update!

Don't forget to donate in-app if you like the update (and if you would love that Whatsup is still maintained )
Sadly, the in-app donation button leads to a Paypal page in Spanish/Argentinian that I neither understand nor trust.
Maybe it would be better to have a more international link instead?

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup