What happened to full flash support the flash is pretty much usless and the main reason i bought this phone as it was advertised with full flash support, maps usless with out voice for me, it doesent even support pc and ovi suite. the amount of apps in the ovi store is pants.
There is a good community around this phone which is being let down by nokia

I dont want to be rude, but please use the Off-Topic subforum for a thread that actually adds nothing but only asks for a chat

Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clasificado For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Flash player still exists in PR1.2 and seems to work the same as always. Nobody ever promised us voice navigation in Ovi Maps, and the Ovi Store is supposed to have some new apps who have been waiting for PR1.2 available on Thursday.

Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
Flash player still exists in PR1.2 and seems to work the same as always. Nobody ever promised us voice navigation in Ovi Maps, and the Ovi Store is supposed to have some new apps who have been waiting for PR1.2 available on Thursday.
yes flash player still exists but the performance is next to useless for video on most websites.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by jdave76 View Post
yes flash player still exists but the performance is next to useless for video on most websites.
I've found that if you click the fullscreen/pop-out option on most flash video sites, the video plays much better that way. Playing it within a web page is much slower.

I think if you try to play flash video on any 600MHz computer it will be a miserable experience. N900 is no different...

Originally Posted by jdave76 View Post
What websites?

Like almost all beside youtube. I too am little disappointed that I can't run any video from flash players around that I tried.

The Following User Says Thank You to No_LiMiT For This Useful Post: