Active Topics

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Ohio, USA
Hello everyone, I'm just searching for this .deb package that was hosted by penguinbait but his website that hosted the file is down and I could really use the file ASAP for my N800.

If anyone has: Install-tools.deb

I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Zach

Originally Posted by Z4CHH View Post
Hello everyone, I'm just searching for this .deb package that was hosted by penguinbait but his website that hosted the file is down and I could really use the file ASAP for my N800.

If anyone has: Install-tools.deb

I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Zach
Correction - we don't know if its down. Connection times out for taking too long to connect. So it could be too many requests or smthng. Penguinbait you might want to look into this.

Last edited by scumgrief; 2008-06-22 at 04:57. Reason: timed out - not reset

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Ohio, USA
Originally Posted by scumgrief View Post
Correction - we don't know if its down. Connection times out for taking too long to connect. So it could be too many requests or smthng. Penguinbait you might want to look into this.
Hehe, might as well call it down, it's obviously inaccessible. And, I have PM'ed penguinbait, letting him know about his website connection issues.

Thanks scumgrief

Originally Posted by Z4CHH View Post
Hehe, might as well call it down, it's obviously inaccessible. And, I have PM'ed penguinbait, letting him know about his website connection issues.

Thanks scumgrief
lol no problem. once i figure things out maybe i'll make an online archive of all the files related to the NIT's

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Please please someone give this to me. it must be either in your external card or flash memory. Please

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
In case anyone needs the install-tools.deb, here's a copy:
LINK

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Thanks guys, we are back up and running

btw, I did not recieve any PM's that the site was down??
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

El Amir is install tools.deb your posting the one just before PB's latest install tools.deb? I need the one where you could change the INTERNAL.txt file and put it into root. TIA

Edit: Found here.
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...anced+bootmenu

Last edited by dan; 2008-08-15 at 17:14.