Active Topics

I've had my unlocked, unbranded, EU Streak for about a month. Its an awesome tablet/phone! Compliments my N900 perfectly. Dell has hit the sweet spot at 5' imo, top notch build quality to boot. Feels like im holdin a freakin star trek tricorder/scanner, lol. Got my streak brand new, in the box, off ebay for $500. Works on both att and tmobile. I love my N900, but ummmm, dont get caught sleepin on a fantastic device fellas.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Average Joe For This Useful Post:
Dell Suck PERIOD!!

Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
Originally Posted by TH3ORY View Post
Dell Suck PERIOD!!
Nonsense. I have a 3.5 year old M2010 and it is the best computer I have owned in a 20 year experience of computers and I am in no hurry to change it for something else. Dell's customer service is second to none, so good it became embarassing.

It is a huge organisation though so I expect personal experience to vary. Clearly you appear to have a grievance.

The Streak is made for Dell by Qisda (formerly BenQ).

If you care to read Average Joe's post you will see him say "top notch build quality to boot".
I can second that observation and if you choose to look around you will find most other Streak owners to say the same thing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebski For This Useful Post:
5 inch screen in my opinion is far too big. 4.3 is almost too big, but good enough. 5 inch is not a phone, it is a tablet. I reckon 4 inch screens are comfortable for a good experience, but not too big. I don;t like the Dell Streak at all much.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
sorry I don't have the time to read all 26 pages.. can somebody give me a short + / - list of the N900 vs. Strek Phone.. I've interests to buy a streak next month!

The Following User Says Thank You to PipoXtreme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
sorry I don't have the time to read all 26 pages
Sorry but neither do I have the time to read and condense them for you.

Ever so busy too don't ya know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rebski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Looks like

Originally Posted by TH3ORY View Post
Dell Suck PERIOD!!
You mad? Cmon now TH3ORY, you can do better than that. I've looked at some of your recent posts. Clearly you are capable of offering up a better reply than this. Have you seen the streak in person? Have you held it in your hand and actually used it?

Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
You mad? Cmon now TH3ORY, you can do better than that. I've looked at some of your recent posts. Clearly you are capable of offering up a better reply than this. Have you seen the streak in person? Have you held it in your hand and actually used it?
Dude no i haven't played or seen the Dell Streak in person.. i just had some real bad experience with dell that's why i hate them so much that's all...

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
I hear the streak is in line for an unofficial Froyo update!
http://androidcommunity.com/dell-str...ideo-20101008/

The Following User Says Thank You to Capt'n Corrupt For This Useful Post:

Tags
competition, dell, fresh-air, i has it ;), just shoot me, no keyboard, no linux, notnokia, wotnokia?