Harmoji - Emoji for Harmattan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N9 [Black] - Sailfish OS (1.x.x.xx)
N9 [White] - PR 1.3 [Stock]
N950 - Sailfish OS
Z10 LE - 10.2.1.1055
Dev Alpha C - 10.2.1.1055

Originally Posted by BrianFellOver View Post
Well, he does owe the people who donated something - remember he asked (solicited) the donations via the button on his website.
He doesn't owe you anything, hence the name.....DONATION. You're not obliged to donate. I hope he charges 100 euros so this whiny puttycats can cash out their addiction.

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ London/Hong Kong
Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Honoloulou and most of the Pacific Islands
I can imagine him somewhere on the beach doing some last minute coding...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to damuffinman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
siting on the beach, enjoying the sunshine, watching many hot brikin girls, drinking a beer, smoking, facing in a computer, coding wazapp

what a life!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
I hope this gets delayed a few more weeks. You fools who act like your doing him a favour by spamming this thread with nonsense??

Seriously, you kids doubting him because he had last minute coding problems, OMG thats never happened in the world of apps or software!! Wow Nokia never delayed software updates because of bugs did they??

Its pathetic, bugs happen all the time and can be random, he has been working his butt off for us and you ungrateful sods really put developers off.

Grow up, the way your acting I wouldn't actually be surprised if TGalal just gave up and didn't bother, you fools don't deserve it with your rude and completely unbelievable comments.

This thread should be closed, n the kids should be banned from this forum, you aren't the kinda people we want around...

@TGalal If i were you, I would not do a public Beta, just choose a few non whiney people to do some testing for you, that way you don't get any kids moaning about bugs, you will get more substantial and usable bug reports

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I hope this gets delayed a few more weeks. You fools who act like your doing him a favour by spamming this thread with nonsense??

Seriously, you kids doubting him because he had last minute coding problems, OMG thats never happened in the world of apps or software!! Wow Nokia never delayed software updates because of bugs did they??

Its pathetic, bugs happen all the time and can be random, he has been working his butt off for us and you ungrateful sods really put developers off.

Grow up, the way your acting I wouldn't actually be surprised if TGalal just gave up and didn't bother, you fools don't deserve it with your rude and completely unbelievable comments.

This thread should be closed, n the kids should be banned from this forum, you aren't the kinda people we want around...

@TGalal If i were you, I would not do a public Beta, just choose a few non whiney people to do some testing for you, that way you don't get any kids moaning about bugs, you will get more substantial and usable bug reports
Listen if you don't want to see whining, no one is forcing you to read! Please PISS OFF and stop being a DICK

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kinggene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post

Speaking of pathetic....seriously man, can u kiss tgalals *** more? seeing as this is a developers thread, your post doesn't help it at all (maybe be the last part but that's just in your advantage anyway, cause of course you're not one of the ppl that whine and u would be one of the "testers")
And why is everyone still on this may 1 release date extravaganza? Tgalal clearly said he got into some last minute bugs and he's fixing them.....so obviously the release date is delayed a bit.
Stop spamming stupid posts like "when is it out???" or for that matter "ppl need to stop posting "when is it out" " ; for that matter even my post is useless but maybe it will make at least 1 person not post something useless and just stay calm....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sorin88 For This Useful Post:
I guess my name says it all .. wen el wazzapp ya Lebneniye

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ch@rbeL For This Useful Post:
Lol for the good cop bad cop type comments. The people loving or hating on this thread all have one thing in common: They both REALLY want this app enough to get 'emotional' about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Snak3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by Ch@rbeL View Post
I guess my name says it all .. wen el wazzapp ya Lebneniye
waynoo hall wazapp ?! 3malak shi sha8le ya charbel !!

The Following User Says Thank You to lebanez For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls