Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ dallas, tx usa
QWidget is not typically meant to be a "full window". In 4.5 you will have to use a QMainWindow to get proper stacking. Make sure you either inherit from it, or use your QWidget derived class with one (via setCentralWidget()).

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
Probably your setup is not correctly configured or some packages are missing. Did you followed the instructions in the page that I posted here ?
You also need, at least, 'qtlib4-maemo5-maemo5', try also to compile your app directly under scratchbox to see if the problem is in your esbox setup, don't forget to use qmake under '/opt/qt4-maemo5/bin/qmake' since you're running Qt 4.6.
I have installed 'qtlib4-maemo5-maemo5' . Probably I have a problem in esbox and eclipse, because after install qt 4.6 in scratcbox, eclipse installed qt 4.5.3 . Can you help me with setting esbox and eclipse? Excuse for my stupid question. Thank you very much.

Can you help me with settings Qt 4.6 in esbox and eclipse,please?

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Figa View Post
Can you help me with settings Qt 4.6 in esbox and eclipse,please?
Sorry I don't use esbox, can't help you, try to read the esbox documentation, if you still can't configure it, start a new thread on this topic.

Thank you for everything. Can I ask for you? What are you using for development?

Thank you for everything. Can I ask for you? What are you using for development?
Qt Creator as IDE(best Qt IDE IMHO) and the Maemo SDK(scratchbox) as a compiler, but there's also MADDE[1].

[1] - http://wiki.maemo.org/MADDE

THX i have qt creator how set a scratchbox for build?

THX i have qt creator how set a scratchbox for build?
At least the version that I've doesn't support direct built inside scratchbox(should be supported in the future).
What I do is, I use Qt Creator as a IDE only, and keep a scratchbox console open all the time where I compile the program(make) and run it. Usually I test the programs directly in the device that is connected using ssh.
Is not a simple setup, but everyone have personal preferences

This worked for me. But I didn't need this line:
Code:
win2->setAttribute(Qt::WA_Maemo5StackedWindow);
I'm using Qt 4.5.