Active Topics

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
@qwerty12:

It is in Python you know... And i'm calculating it while generating, so i need only to divide it at the end.

EDIT: And fixed already

Last edited by Bundyo; 2008-10-01 at 06:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
These were my questions:

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Who put [the WebKit in Extras-Devel] in there? Can they apply those "tablet-optimized" patches to the current WebKit and then upload the newest version to Extras[-Devel]?
I'm very interested in seeing the latest version of WebKit available, and, if the patches can be applied fairly easily (as you seem to be suggesting here)...

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
@qole: The tablet patches are enabled at compile time. They are part of WebKitGtk port.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by qole View Post
These were my questions:

I'm very interested in seeing the latest version of WebKit available, and, if the patches can be applied fairly easily (as you seem to be suggesting here)...
[QUOTE=Bundyo;228616][*] Zoom still not working (the engine in Extras doesn't support it, still trying to compile from SVN)

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Yep, and who exactly put WebKit in extras i cannot tell

The tablet patches are part of WebKit, just a compile option, they are in no need to be applied.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
webkit (1~svn30907-1maemo1) unstable; urgency=low

* New upstream snapshot
* Removed all Qt packages
* Removed build-dep on Qt, decrease build-dep on libcurl
* Replaced rules with a CDBS on

-- Johan Bilien <jobi AT via DOT ecp DOT fr> Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:58:42 +0200

I applied his modifications (he did make some minor changes) to the latest nightly from today and get:
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/faheem/webkit/WebKit-r37126'
/scratchbox/tools/bin/perl JavaScriptCore/kjs/create_hash_table JavaScriptCore/kjs/keywords.table > DerivedSources/lexer.lut.h
/scratchbox/tools/bin/sh: line 1: DerivedSources/lexer.lut.h: No such file or directory

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
thanks for working on this, guys!

Turns out all I had to do was mkdir DerivedSources but I get this while compiling:
WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/ChromeClientGtk.cpp:268: error: cannot convert `GtkWidget*' to `GdkWindow*' in initialization
My Scratchbox is fubared so and I'm going out of my depth so I'll leave this to people who know what they are doing. But I will leave you with a patch and a debian folder:
http://qwerty12.maemobox.org/webkit-...ods%3f.tar.bz2

(I may have ****ed something up so use that at own risk if trying to compile latest webkit with above )

EDIT: Edited ChromeClientGtk.cpp and now we are compiling! Lets see if this actually finishes compiling...

Last edited by qwerty12; 2008-10-01 at 17:35.

I already got these
The main problem is with the TransformOperation.h, which reports on linking a circular reference error, which is somehow out of place there.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2008-10-01 at 17:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post: