Active Topics

Notices

Which selected text, exactly ?...

I don't know if it was present in previous versions but now when I select text both in the title and edit field the marked text turns white on white, except for the last line(!) which remains black on white. Copying/cutting/ works as its supposed so it's basically a cosmetic annoyance.

Further details: If I select some text on a single line the selected text is normal black on white while the unselected is white on white.

The issue in my previous post is when I select all text (Ctrl-a). The behaviour is the same when only selecting some lines though, except for the last line wierdness when selecting all.

Let me know if you need more details or if I'm being unclear. Thanks again for an awesome app!

Fwiw I'm running PR1.3 & latest CSSU.

The Following User Says Thank You to ofroberg For This Useful Post:
Can anyone else confirm the issue?

Or deny it?

Sorry ofroberg, I was away last week and did not see your posts.

Anyway, I certainly can't reproduce what you describe. On my N900, selected text in SnXM is still black on blue, same as it ever was...

Have you maybe switched themes recently, or changed something else in the system ?

No problem. As I said it's just a minor annoyance. I haven't changed themes or anything but I tend to use a lot of stuff from the devel repos and I happened to notice the same behavior in another app recently (Columbus, QT based) which is why I was curious whether someone else was able to reproduce the problem. Thus it's most likely not related to your app. Keep up the solid work!

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Russia
I think it is the same bug: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72256

The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverYoung For This Useful Post:
Yeah looks that way.

That explains it I guess, I'm still on old Qt 4.6...