Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by saadbukhari View Post
I need help regarding HTC outlook,,,,, my clock has been working well,,, dock is also set but its not functioning.... and mainly the weather image can't be load,,,, instead it said "need update" and "image not found".... i did every thing as Ammyt said,, but still i have this problem,,,,
anyone who can understand the problem kindly help me... currently i have this situation...
There are 3 transparent beecons you need to place over the dock to act as buttons as the dock is just an image. As for the yahoo weather widget, I don't believe it is working for anyone, just read the the posts before this one to see why.

Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
There are 3 transparent beecons you need to place over the dock to act as buttons as the dock is just an image. As for the yahoo weather widget, I don't believe it is working for anyone, just read the the posts before this one to see why.
how to add transparent beecons over the dock???

how to add transparent beecons over the dock???
Can we have a yahoo or skype chat plz,,, n900d-i-y???

Goto page 29 of this thread, Zentenario has posted instructions on how to add the transparent beecons, on page 30 GaRy delaMEr
has the beecons.zip file that you will need. I don't know about yahoo or skype chat. Here is what my desktop use to look like.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n900d-i-y For This Useful Post:
Goto page 29 of this thread, Zentenario has posted instructions on how to add the transparent beecons, on page 30 GaRy delaMEr
has the beecons.zip file that you will need. I don't know about yahoo or skype chat. Here is what my desktop use to look like.
thanks for reply dude,,, your n900 have an awesome screen,,,, i am still trying to make mine as yours...

dock buttons are also start functioning.... now only problem left is about weather.... can you help me a bit more about it n900d-i-y???

There is not much I can do about the yahoo weather widget. What I did was install OMWeather and with the options got something that looked close but not exact as you can see in the 2 pictures.
Attached Images

Last edited by n900d-i-y; 2012-09-03 at 07:45. Reason: Add Picture

There is not much I can do about the yahoo weather widget. What I did was install OMWeather and with the options got something that looked close but not exact as you can see in the 2 pictures.
Thanks buddy, i used Om weather too, and my N900's home screen is almost looking like any set of HTC.....
Attached Images

Thanks buddy, i used Om weather too, and my N900's home screen is almost looking like any set of HTC.....
Looks good.

The Following User Says Thank You to n900d-i-y For This Useful Post:
Looks good.
hi when complete all the steps i get an error: image not found
eventhough i have installed the image through xterm. can anybody please help me. thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by 5waleed1; 2012-09-07 at 20:37.