Notices

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by galeark View Post
Hi Ade, tx for your cps2-gui
But I have a strange problem with it
I have all roms and cache on SD
So I wanted to make the path for SD
But when I press "pathsdef" button, it doesn't let me make the path for SD because the "UpLevel" arrow is always grey and I can only choose the path in internal memory (home floder).
Could you help me?
Tx
Seems like a valid issue. I will have a look at it this evening.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by ade View Post
It gives the impression not all keys are present in the key config file /home/user/.cps2emu/keyconfig.cfg. It should contain 15 entries. Could you show the content of your file here? It seems you are missing the last 3 entries (see also http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=182)
That's right. Fixed!!

Originally Posted by galeark View Post
Hi Ade, tx for your cps2-gui
But I have a strange problem with it
I have all roms and cache on SD
So I wanted to make the path for SD
But when I press "pathsdef" button, it doesn't let me make the path for SD because the "UpLevel" arrow is always grey and I can only choose the path in internal memory (home floder).
Could you help me?
Tx
I have uploaded 0.0.1-3 to extra-devel.
QFileDialog (which I use) can only work from /home or outside /home.
That's why I made a dialog before being able to pick the rom folder: [internal] (/home) or [SD card] (/media)

Hope this fix your issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Tx a lot, Ade!
You solved the problem.
For me, the gui now is complete
Cps2emu rocks with gamegripper!!
Tx again

Yes, it's really a great emulator now.

Now I only need a proper emulator to play Sega System 16/18 and dual 68000 games (After Burner, Out Run...). Maybe a port of Final Burn?

Edit: Seems that FBA doesn't support Sega games from quite a long time ago, while OpenPandora port do support them.

Last edited by ivgalvez; 2012-02-29 at 09:43.

I have two noob questions
1 How do I make a new cache file for a single new rom? I think this is the ""unsupported cache file please rebuild cache file" error, or not?
2 How can I solve the "Error: file not found or CRC32 not correct "CPU1"" error?

For first point see some posts earlier: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=12

I now have my own version of cps2emu in the extra-devel repo: cps2emu-ng (based on the code of 0.6-r1).
Cps2emu-gui 0.0.1-5 and higher will depend on this package and cps2emu-ng will conflict with cps2emu (so that has to be uninstalled).

I made my own key configuration in cps2emu-ng, now also including bindings for for example exit and menu. It is based on the ASCII/SDL codes, also to avoid language issues, and Cps2-gui helps you with it

Sixaxis default config is no longer activated in cps2emu when a connected joystick is detected, but has to be set checked in the config.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Thanks cps2emu really needed a fully featured GUI just like gngeo

Installation went smooth to the new packages and new keyboard configuration works fine except for the key "ç" in the Spanish (key code 199) keyboard is considered the same as Up by the emulator.