Notices

Originally Posted by val580 View Post
you mean the zoom button ???
+++1
Yeah the 'zoom' or volume buttons.

Just interested to know if inputs are read while the screen is locked. Would love this functionality for in the pocket skipping. Its something i use on my Cowon frequently but don't wish to carry it with me anymore now that i have the N900.

Originally Posted by Zibeb View Post
This is my most favorite mod for the N900. Thank you for creating this.
++
hate to spam, but couldnt agree more. doing anything in full screen mode and being able to minimize apps or whatever you call it, with one push, is great.

thank you

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by koroviov View Post
++
hate to spam, but couldnt agree more. doing anything in full screen mode and being able to minimize apps or whatever you call it, with one push, is great.

thank you
I must agree. Especially with some applications that make it ridiculously hard to leave full-screen mode...

This is quite interesting feature.
I hope it's configurable, and even better if we can use volume +/- key, so I can scroll in web browser; or just make camera key send "Space" in web browser so I can scoll without swipe on screen or open keypad.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 842 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
The functionality of camkeyd has been integrated into shortcutd program and camkeyd is no longer maintained. The (current) camkeyd package will remain in extras-devel while shortcutd will gain extra features and will be promoted to testing some day.

See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=39160

The Following User Says Thank You to hqh For This Useful Post:

Tags
button, camera, control, dashboard, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, n900, shutter