Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Hi,
Maybe I'm just not clever enough ...

I added a new calDAV account to my n9 - it's showing all the calenders an I ca choose colour, wich one should show up,...
but every time of sync I get an error message that it can't connect to server :-(

Same account works perfect on my jolla and blackberry and even on my mac ...

On the N9 my google calendars are working as expected (need some shared ones for my music business ;-) - /off topic on / ah and if anyone is interested: http://www.ummananda.de bookings welcome ;-) / off topic off / )

Or will I have to use syncevolution ...

The Following User Says Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
No clue...

Is there any difference in calDAV or network configuration of N9 and others?

Is there any error log?

Thank you. Best wishes.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
I don't know where to look for an error log :-(

Same network, same config on all devices - same behavior when I configure only single caledar accounts - the calender is added - I can configure how often to sync, color, ... - and when I try to sync it fails - no connection can be established to [server.xxx] ...

Works perfect on sailfish, bb10, iOS, OS-X and WP8.1 - that's weird

Tags
caldav, calendar