Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Hi , i used to switch a lot between wazapp and whatsapp in nitdroid (N9) , untill i started to get the error " Server-said-fail-too-many..." and i can no more resgister to whatsapp on meego , but on nitdroid it was still working.... when pr 1.3 came out , i deleted nitdroid , flashed my phone to pr 1.3 and my installed apps were still there so i used clear device . then i installed wazapp and i still get the error.... is there a way to fix it ?? is it server sided or client sided ?? i mean should i contact Whatsapp to unblock my ..... ??

sorry if this topic has already been discussed b4.... i searched n found out that some people used clear device and it worked for them but for it is not.....

when i use this code :

Code:
 /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/utilities.py:19: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
import md5
wazapp 0.2.6
CAUGHT EXCEPT
Looking for 415030501208608
None
Forced reg
invoker: Invoking execution: '/usr/lib/AccountS
~ $

Thank You.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
i think i have the same problem. i switched between N9 and N8. im pretty sure it is a client side problem because i still can register with my N8 but it fails on N9 with Wazapp and N900 with Yappari. I already contacted whatsapp and they reset my number but that didnt help either. i also reported the issue to tgalal and he said he will try to fix it.

so i we will have to wait for the next update that hopefully will fix the issue. meanwhile using ebuddy and its sucks big time.

The Following User Says Thank You to milanjakob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
the problem here is i think he missing dep or something there, AFAIK i saw solution on wazapp thread, and .... yes it's there — http://talk.maemo.org/search.php?searchid=13597704

I have the same problem WHATSAPP on N8 , that i have deleted, i don't have a sms with code , any help ?
toomany is the message on N9

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
the problem here is i think he missing dep or something there, AFAIK i saw solution on wazapp thread, and .... yes it's there — http://talk.maemo.org/search.php?searchid=13597704
Sorry for bumping the thread.

@ZogG: Posting search id is of no use

HI

I have been updated to pR1.2 and reinstalled Wazapp but still get "fail too may" error codes on N9 when trying to register, not sure what to do now,

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany