Notices

Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
next update will have small changes in keyboard(psx4m,pcsx) , maybe gles in pcsx, sstates in psx4m like pcsx(with slot+ and slot- key, screenshot)
i hope it will be next weekend
bonapart - did you get the ninja savegame i sent you?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
impeham: i send it to Notaz, cuz i can't fix it; that's why i can't say more about this question

next update will have small changes in keyboard(psx4m,pcsx) , maybe gles in pcsx, sstates in psx4m like pcsx(with slot+ and slot- key, screenshot)
i hope it will be next weekend
amazing news bonapart! Thank you!

I found out that unchecking all the advanced options in configure makes the games faster with better graphics. is there a graphics difference between psx4m and pcsx ReArmed ?

bonapart any news on a new updates yet? =)

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
AgogData yes, they different ... pcsx should be better than psx4m without hwa gpu

JSTAR Notaz say some changes but still not published latest sources, so we still wait

P.S. i'm in n950 accepted list, so meego will have this emu's too

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Abu Dhabi , UAE
P.S. i'm in n950 accepted list, so meego will have this emu's too
That would be a positive advantage. Because I remember that I had to O.C my N900 in order to play most of the titles. Now with N9,clocked at 1GHZ at default, I hope that there will be no need to

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Can anyone recommend me what to install? I've got a little lost after not checking in occasionally. Something that works best with default 600Mhz speed. OpenGL would be welcome. No idea how much the emulators have progressed since beginning of this year...

To be honest, I just want to play a few games when I'm on the go every now and then.

How do these work?
Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Team Racing, Gex, Gex 2, Gex 3, Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2, Spyro 3, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.

Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
Can anyone recommend me what to install? I've got a little lost after not checking in occasionally. Something that works best with default 600Mhz speed. OpenGL would be welcome. No idea how much the emulators have progressed since beginning of this year...

To be honest, I just want to play a few games when I'm on the go every now and then.

How do these work?
Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Team Racing, Gex, Gex 2, Gex 3, Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2, Spyro 3, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.
well psx emulation has improved tremendously in the last few months. Most games I tried run pretty well. You will have to overclock though. Pretty sure most of those will work pretty well with the pcsx rearmed core.

It's pretty fast as long as you overclock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRF-xXFDTI

Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
How do these work?
these are the games i'm currently playing on n900 and they are working great (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...44#post1033244)
if you have problem with any of them post its name cause i think i changed the options of some games

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud