Ok, so the conclusion is? <_<

Would like to know which one is the "general" best, as it's nice to use and isn't rubbery and stuff.

My Nokia n900 should be arriving tomorrow morning, and i would like to know what screenprotecter i should use in order to protect its screen, but also so it's sensivity dosnt go down and stuff. : /

EDIT:
Ah, the one above seems nice, but what does it mean with anti-glare and ultra glare?

Last edited by Tiase; 2009-12-22 at 19:11.

I highly recommend Phantom Skinz. Surface quality is just right and the optical clarity is excellent.

They include two protectors in each order so you have two chances to get the installation just right.

Price is less than $7 after their holiday discount.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
Ok, so the conclusion is? <_<

Would like to know which one is the "general" best, as it's nice to use and isn't rubbery and stuff.

My Nokia n900 should be arriving tomorrow morning, and i would like to know what screenprotecter i should use in order to protect its screen, but also so it's sensivity dosnt go down and stuff. : /

EDIT:
Ah, the one above seems nice, but what does it mean with anti-glare and ultra glare?
I'm assuming anti-glare reduces glare from the light sources but at the expense of some clarity.

I ordered ultra-clear.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Originally Posted by cools View Post
I got an ARMR200 to replace my invisibleSHIELD, and it's exactly the opposite of what you've described. It's smooth and non-tacky, whereas the IS gave a rubbery effect.

It's a non-glossy, anti-glare surface that loves fingerprints - but I've used a similar hard plastic protector for years on my Clie and it never got scratched or worn so I'm confident it'll protect the screen correctly.
Exactly! I also started with the InvisiShield and first of all it is about 2-3 mm too long so it didn't fit... AND it had a very rubbery non slip surface where as the ARMR200 is smooth and more like the original screen... I must say I dont feel the sensitivity of the screen gets reduced much as my Device reacts very snappy and efficiently with the Vikuti ARMR200 on, which btw fits perfectly.

Originally Posted by Svengalis View Post
I highly recommend Phantom Skinz. Surface quality is just right and the optical clarity is excellent.

They include two protectors in each order so you have two chances to get the installation just right.

Price is less than $7 after their holiday discount.
Will the feel be just like on the screen?
Cause i want a screen protector that feels smooth( i asume thats hwo the screen will feel) and still shows the colors nicely, and there are so many out there that it's confusing D:

Originally Posted by val580 View Post
the arm200 is no good for the screen , the touch sensation is different and it adds a kind of rubber effect on the screen. avoid it.
Yes I agree avoid arm200 (I am currently using) go for the DQC-160. The arm200 is fuzzy looking thru it and makes loud paper noises when touched.

I have been using the IS from Zagg since last Saturday and find it works nicely. It did feel rubbery at first (and still does to an extent) but does not feel too bad now.

I have tried both the Vikuti ARMR200 and the Vikuti DQC-160. Was very disappointed by both and would advise anyone to look elsewhere. The ARMR200 installed perfect but its quality quickly deteriorated. It was also a magnet for fingerprints. After complaining and e-mailing a picture to protectionfilms24.com, they offered to send me the DQC-160. The material is much better (almost no fingerprits), however the protector does not install perfect as noted by others here -I was left with 5 bubbles on the rims which for me is unacceptable...

I will most likely order the clear protector ~ 15USD which my very clumsy friend installed perfect (soapy method).

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by lukehall View Post
I have been using the IS from Zagg since last Saturday and find it works nicely. It did feel rubbery at first (and still does to an extent) but does not feel too bad now.
I just installed my Zagg IS last night on the N900 and I'm loving it.

Other cheap protectors without a cutout for the phone speaker made it almost impossible to hear callers without going to speakerphone, bu the Zagg is really custom cut for the N900.

While it does make it a bit more difficult to use dragging motions with the stylus, it REALLY cuts down on the fingerprints that get transferred to the screen when you choose to not use the stylus.

This has made casual, non-stylus, use of my N900 much more pleasant.

I bought the Vikuti ARMR200 and found it un-satisfactory:
  1. It was near-perfect & smooth on 1st application
  2. My 2nd attempt to install it (to correct 1 dot imperfection) made it worse
  3. It attracts & displays so many fingerprints the display becomes cloudy
  4. It creates a slightly fuzzy distortion of the underlying screen
  5. It was expensive for only 1-in-the-pack

Size-wise, it fit perfectly, and it is thick/protective.

I'll probably try the Clarivue next which is half the price, and comes 2-in-a-pack.

Happy to field questions where I can help.
================================================