Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Yes, I think so. And after the binary has been compiled, with -g flag, start it like ./example to check that it still segfaults, and then like gdb ./example to see where it segfaults.

[Edit]
For getting gdb: there is gdb package in repositories.
[/url]
[/Edit]

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Krakow, POLAND
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
totalizator: Maybe, put them into Extras-devel repositories?..
[...]
Not sure if it's worth it and I don't even know if it's working. Hildonization apart - the application itself seems to be outdated.

Originally Posted by insanelysexy View Post
Hey, thanks totalizator !!
I could not make deb of that neXtraw library ( 1st error : name should be in small && 2nd -> naem of the output packages ) & of that Mowitz too.
Name of the source directory has to be without capital letters. The error message is self explanatory.

Multiple binary that i was saying was for the "Siag" you have packaged. It consists of different "packages" ( as seen in make install ) like xedplus, ps etc etc... So i wanted to make different debs for each of them. ( I have attached that.. )
Why would you want them separated? Look at /debian files from other Maemo packages (dh_install is your friend).

The debs you have attached have no binaries and contain only a documentation from /usr/share/doc/*.

And , it will be very helpful if could post the debian directory for the library & siag package.
Like I told you before - I have built them using auto generated template:
Code:
# Initial setup of package
dh_make --single \
  --copyright gpl \
  --file ../foo-1.2.3.tar.gz
http://wiki.maemo.org/User:Jebba/Package_Building_HOWTO

The Following User Says Thank You to totalizator For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo 5, siag office