I have now given up on running diablo on my tablet. It simply does not work. The moment I flash it the tablet either enters endless reboot loop or reboots into white screen or simply restarts. I have tried different flashers, different operating systems, downloaded the file on different computers (and flashed on them). I have gone back to chinook which runs happily both from flash and from mmc. My question is. What are the key differences between chinook and diablo. Are the kernels the same revision. Has anyone tried booting diablo rootfs with chinook's initfs and kernel ? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your post. I have an N800 and I'm still on chinook myself. I was thinking about upgrading but am slow to do so with any new operating system which requires that I replace all of the apps.

Please post your progress and any fix or remedies to your problem. Thanks!

You should be able to install any apps in Chinook in Diablo. As for spirytsick's problem, I don't know (sorry). As far as I know Diablo is just a small upgrade from Chinook. Like say Chinook would be version 4. Diablo would just be 4.1 (if my analogy is correct, if not someone please correct me).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I do not think that a large number of n800 is affected by this. Perhaps it is only my device, or it developed a fault in the internal flash just affecting the new rootfs/initfs size combo. You more than welcome to upgrade, it is well worth it in the long run.