Active Topics

Closed Thread
I've read several threads/posts dedicated to thanking Nokia for releasing PR 1.2 even if its late appearance was to obviously overshadow the announcement of MeeGo's cancellation on the N900.

Nokia doesn't care about "N900 people"

Nokia knows that anyone who complains about this on this site will get insulted by many dedicated members (fanboys) so thank you for making Nokia's life easier to get rid of us. You are the reason why Nokia canceled MeeGo on the N900. (Edited)

Again, I'd like to thank the devs for their contributions.

Last edited by h3llraz0r; 2010-05-26 at 13:17.

go away stupid troll you suck

@h3llraz0r just sell your n900, delete your account from here and go sign up at either apple.com or google.com and you'll forever be happy.

Heh was going to reply, but then relized that i ignore op.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
The way I look at it, I'm still well impressed with the n900, and even if no more software or updates were ever released I wouldn't feel cheated.

It's a palm sized netbook, for christ's sakes, how cool is that?

I just downloaded the new firmware some really great touches

Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
It's a palm sized netbook, for christ's sakes, how cool is that?

Aren't some Android phones palm sized netbooks aswell?

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cambridgeshire, UK
Originally Posted by CrckMc View Post
go away stupid troll you suck
For God's sake can't you just not post anything rather than engage in ridiculous and childish namecalling! Are you so sure that he's wrong? Nokia have dropped devices dead in the water in the past, they really have (N93 for one) because they were not convenient to maintain.

Even if you're right, why can't he have his opinion? You don't have to read it and you don't have to comment!!

People like YOU put me off coming to this forum, not the OP. What on earth prevents you from just being civil and mature and holding your tongue when you disagree with someone? How old are you just out of interest?

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by h3llraz0r View Post
Aren't some Android phones palm sized netbooks aswell?
Possibly, not checked. Besides, that would only matter to the kind of person who is happy with something until something better is available. Those kinds of people are never really happy.

As it stands, I can start wipeout 3 running on PSX4all, while it's loading have a little browse of the web, ooh, just open up a terminal window and bump the CPU freq up, have a quick see how wipeout's doing, maybe quickly download an update for an app, let that do its thing in the background, flick back to psx4all have a quick race etc....

What makes it a mini computer for me, and where it differs from every other fone I've seen so far, is that if I didn't have a laptop etc, I could still browse the web, download software for it, get a load of music etc etc etc..

@stopgap
he can has his opinion but please look at the threads he started lately. i think he wants and deserves nothing but ridiculous childish namecalling. what makes you think nokia gave up on the n900? Meego? there is no proof that they gave up on the n900. he thinks it just because they announced that meego is not officialy available for it but who the hell cares? right now i'm kind of satisfied with the (delayed) PR 1.2 and i think even if nokia stops developing for the n900 it will still evolve through the community.

edit:

i'm 23 but call me childish if you like

you should read this:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=53695

Last edited by CrckMc; 2010-05-26 at 12:53.

Closed Thread