updated n9 to 1.2 now Mfe using gmail to sync contacts and calender is broken. The option for sync contacts is gone. Anyone else having similar problem. My phone has zero contacts, Im dead in water.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I'm currently having internet issues so cant test MFE for you but i always had sporadic behaviour with MFE.

Regarding the contacts sync option - it's still there for me with gmail. Try removing and adding the MFE account?

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
I'm currently having internet issues so cant test MFE for you but i always had sporadic behaviour with MFE.

Regarding the contacts sync option - it's still there for me with gmail. Try removing and adding the MFE account?

yep. Did that 3 times. All worked fine in pr 1.1, now for 1.2 mfe its broken. What's weird the option for contact sync is gone but only for gmail. For my school mfe account sync for contacts is there. Also adding a gmail account there is no sync for contacts. So Im stuck with zero options to add/sync contacts to my phone.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Really cant do much without an internet connection (Stupid Giff Gaff).

A few things you could try - go to your address book and hit options and hit import contacts. Select online service and now add a google account. Cant test this but see what happens.

Secondly - try exporting from google into .vcf files and then just import from the N9's address book. Not sure if google allows this? if not then just export as a CSV file and import using Ovi Suite on your pc?