Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I called them again, and F*CK. They don't know how to fix it, I need to take it to Nokia Care. So it's time to get my phone broken into pieces.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I called them again, and F*CK. They don't know how to fix it, I need to take it to Nokia Care. So it's time to get my phone broken into pieces.
Sorry AMD. I am still in search for a good service center.. any body in Bangalore, India. Who knows where I can get it serviced.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2012 @ London
I had a problem with my n9 not being able to recognise me inserting my sim card the other day. It happened after I switched the housing.

Although your issue sounds different, I managed to fix my issue by unplugging then replugging the battery. Don't know why this happened in the first place as I've switched the housing before without any issues.

Well my N9 is at Nokia Care as we speak, I hope they can fix it because I lost hope.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Well my N9 is at Nokia Care as we speak, I hope they can fix it because I lost hope.
Any update on it? got it fixed?

Originally Posted by getvasanth View Post
Any update on it? got it fixed?
Yes, it's up and running well. Not. IT DIED! They weren't able to fix it, it's ruined forever!

I have a temporary phone right now by the time Jolla arrives, it's HTC Desire V. I actually like it.. But I miss my N9.

Yes, it's up and running well. Not. IT DIED! They weren't able to fix it, it's ruined forever!

I have a temporary phone right now by the time Jolla arrives, it's HTC Desire V. I actually like it.. But I miss my N9.
Sorry AMD , Can somebody let us know is the support is 3 yrs from the date of release right. if any one know solution can shed light to us Please......